PDA

View Full Version : 2 Vipers, 2 C6 Z06 Vettes, SL65.. Needing detail?

alamoautodetail
08-30-2008, 12:44 PM
I know the title may be a bit confusing.. let me re-phrase it. I had a customer call me a few days ago out in a small town outside of San Antonio, TX. He is a big car collector and man did he have some beautiful vehicles. As I arrived to give him a quote and take a look at his paint condition he was pulling his 2005 Copperhead edition viper with only 750 miles out f his trailer that he had JUST bought. He wants them detailed on a regular basis.. I just wanted to get your input. He has a black C6 Z06, orange C6 Z06, two 05 vipers, a silver SL65 AMG, a custom 1933 Ford Woodie, and his 2008 cherry silverado. He wants them all detailed. Obviously the paint is in EXCELLENT and I mean outstanding condition with no swirls present in any of the vehicles. This is what I told him I would do for him and tell me what you guys think.. obviously a wash, interior (no steam cleaning it does not need it at all these cars are like new), interior plastic, leather cleaning and conditioning. For the exterior: wheel polish, tire dressing, wheel well dressing, and since he doesnt need swirl remover that is where I am kind of stuck.. I told him I would seal it for him?? Please let me know what you guys think. This is my largest customer thus far and I want to please him. Thanks so much

Eurocougar
08-30-2008, 02:16 PM
Going by what you said on the condition of the cars, looks like you can do a 3 step method on all the cars.

Paint cleanser - Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer, or Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing lotion to remove old wax, clean the CC, etc.

Sealant - Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant for CC protection and shine.

Wax - Pinnacle Souveran or Wolfgang Fuzion Estate Wax. for deep gloss wet look.

Maybe add a QD on top of the wax. (Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz)

Granted I'm a newbie here, but I've done a lot of reading up on here. That would be a 2 day job to let the sealant cure. Looks like you have a good customer there. Good luck to you and your business!

alamoautodetail
08-30-2008, 04:49 PM
Going by what you said on the condition of the cars, looks like you can do a 3 step method on all the cars.

Paint cleanser - Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer, or Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing lotion to remove old wax, clean the CC, etc.

Sealant - Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant for CC protection and shine.

Wax - Pinnacle Souveran or Wolfgang Fuzion Estate Wax. for deep gloss wet look.

Maybe add a QD on top of the wax. (Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz)

Granted I'm a newbie here, but I've done a lot of reading up on here. That would be a 2 day job to let the sealant cure. Looks like you have a good customer there. Good luck to you and your business!

Now I had a detailer recommend me to the Duragloss 101 seeing is its a cleaner and polish, as well as protects the finish. Like I said I want to treat this customer right as it will open a lot of doors seeing is he is an officer in his big car club and will spread the word of my services pending a "great" job. Let me know.

Rsurfer
08-30-2008, 06:22 PM
How long have you been professionally detailing?