PDA

View Full Version : Pressure washer gun replacement

RossM
08-30-2008, 08:02 AM
I have a general question to all the electric pressure washer users. I'm currently using the Karcher pressure washer and it rated at about 1700psi and it come with the usual crappy leaky wand with the 10 foot hose connected in one piece. My buddy is giving me a new Dewalt DP65 pressure washer gun rated at 4000 psi. Will the gun work with my current washer if I get a longer hose and fittings and ect ? Im guessing its ok since the only difference between the gun is the tigger (it hold the water pressure back better)? I need some easier to connect the 22mm foam lance to and I don't wanna bother finding a brass fitting for foam lance to connect to the Karcher. Little help would be appreciated :D

Thanks
Ross

bige441
08-30-2008, 11:18 AM
I would say it depends on how many gpm it is rated at. I think that it will work as long as you stay around the same footage on the hose your using.

imageautodetail
08-31-2008, 06:07 AM
go here, set everything up with quick connects

Dultmeier Sales: Wholesale, B to B equipment, supplies, and parts for Carwash, Truck Wash, Mobile Cleaning, Agricultural, Lawn/Turf Care, Golf Course Maintenance, Liquid Deice/Anti-Ice, Liquid Chemical & Fuel Handling, Right-Of-Way Spraying, and Gene (http://www.dultmeier.com/)