PDA

View Full Version : Bogo ???

GeorgiaHybrid
08-29-2008, 12:12 PM
Have none of you guys and gals checked the BOGO page today????

Meghan
08-29-2008, 12:21 PM
Yes they all have, and have posted on the BOGO thread about the wonderful item!

GeorgiaHybrid
08-29-2008, 01:17 PM
That's the problem with keeping a small window open at work. I forget to scroll down to the bottom. Old age is not creaping in anymore, it's running fast (well as fast as you run on a walker....)

Of course you do know that I just received an order with SS II this week. At this rate you and Max (and my gun dealer) are going to cause me to get a divorce if the other half finds out how expensive this is becoming.....

Now, what else do I order to get over the limit???? Life has SOOO many hard questions.

Meghan
08-29-2008, 01:20 PM
That's the problem with keeping a small window open at work. I forget to scroll down to the bottom. Old age is not creaping in anymore, it's running fast (well as fast as you run on a walker....)

Of course you do know that I just received an order with SS II this week. At this rate you and Max (and my gun dealer) are going to cause me to get a divorce if the other half finds out how expensive this is becoming.....

Now, what else do I order to get over the limit???? Life has SOOO many hard questions.

Go to BOGO page and get some towels too!

GeorgiaHybrid
08-29-2008, 02:46 PM
To late....

I bought those last week. I decided to get some Menz instead. I swear between the wife, two daughters and Megan, women will be my downfall into ruination.....

Z06Joe
08-29-2008, 03:06 PM
The Pinnacle Souverän is calling mah name........