PDA

View Full Version : Need an evaluation of my procedure.

TS204891
08-04-2006, 11:09 AM

Excessive Detail
08-04-2006, 11:50 AM
The best thing to to do is start with the least agressive combo first, then slowly move up until you reach a combo that work, remeber the more agressive combo you use the more likely your gonna have to use a finishing combo. If your nervous about the yellow pad try using a orange pad or a green edge pad, you really shouldn't worry about hurting the paint, the worst that could happen would be leaving a haze or micro-marring both which can be easily removed with a finishing polish. I've used Menzerna IP, it very good, and finish okay, I would still follow it with a fp, alhtough it tends to create a far amount of dust. I would also recommend menzernas fp II, it really helps clean up after Menzerna Ip, other than those give poorboys ssr line a try, very easy to use and work well in any weather condition, or even Pinn, xmt line, which also works well in any weather condtion. It will take somme time to succesfully remove any swirl, keep it around 5 on the pc, a far amount of pressure, move slowly, no more than one panel at a time or less. Good luck.

ScottB
08-04-2006, 06:03 PM
first issue is not ordering from Autogeek. Where in Florida and known to provide much better service than those "others".