PDA

View Full Version : Updated Cyclo Now Available at AG

ScottB
08-19-2008, 05:16 PM
The Cyclo Polisher, Dual Head Polisher (http://www.autogeek.net/cyclo-polishers.html)

sounds like some recent enhancements to the anti-vibration system.

LexusAussie
08-20-2008, 05:50 AM
Wonder whether the VES enhancements can be retrofitted to older Cyclo's?

iron330
08-22-2008, 02:44 PM
Wonder whether the VES enhancements can be retrofitted to older Cyclo's?

Yes, they can. I spoke with a lady at Cyclo on Tuesday this week regarding the AES upgrade. She said they have a kit ready at around $69 if I recall correctly, and they'll have info/install PDF up on their site soon. I was disappointed that the machine I bought just 2 months ago here at (AG) doesn't have the AES upgrade, especially since there's no price increase on the kit currently with AES. I was relieved a tiny bit to find out they only just released the AES version in mid-July.

RTexasF
08-22-2008, 05:39 PM
The "old" machine is so vibration free I honestly can't see the worth of the upgrade for $69.

LexusAussie
08-23-2008, 03:01 PM
Yes, they can. I spoke with a lady at Cyclo on Tuesday this week regarding the AES upgrade. She said they have a kit ready at around $69 if I recall correctly, and they'll have info/install PDF up on their site soon. I was disappointed that the machine I bought just 2 months ago here at (AG) doesn't have the AES upgrade, especially since there's no price increase on the kit currently with AES. I was relieved a tiny bit to find out they only just released the AES version in mid-July.

Thanks for that mate

The "old" machine is so vibration free I honestly can't see the worth of the upgrade for $69.

Only to ensure that you keep your Cyclo up to date. Over time, the VES system will become the "norm" for Cyclo's and I'm just thinking that it may simply be easier.

It's a bit like computers, if you keep upgrading small parts incrementally the overall cost comes down to manageable proportions (ie you don't get the big hit all at once).

ss-truck
09-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Glad I read this as my Cyclo is over 10 years old and I was wondering if the upgrade was something I should do or whatever . But I always thought the machine was smooth . Far too many decisions for my simple mind .

spookertunes
11-22-2008, 10:17 AM
My Cyclo's been in the family since Dad bought it in 1972.
I've used it a couple times ( or more ) a year ever since.

Vibration ? Nope.

I did finally break down last week and order some of them
new-fangled foam pad things with the velcro holders.

Oh, and a new power cord as the original is pretty ratty.