PDA

View Full Version : Wg Sealer /upp

BILL
08-02-2006, 03:27 PM
Can sealers be topped over eachother?? for instance WG Sealer over UPP??

GearHead_1
08-02-2006, 06:16 PM
I think that it just depends on the product and I believe it will likely vary from one to the next. You can obviously put a sealant on in multiple coats but putting one on top of another would be anyone's guess as to the outcome. I think in a situation like this that it doesn't hurt to try (as in it won't harm your paint) assuming you have the time. The worst that will happen is that you'll start over and just perhaps stumble across the next great combo.

ScottB
08-02-2006, 06:19 PM
why not just use their spray sealer over the liquid sealer. Both offer both liquid and sprays for ease of use. In theory they should work fine together, but I just dont see the need personally.

BILL
08-02-2006, 07:22 PM
why not just use their spray sealer over the liquid sealer. Both offer both liquid and sprays for ease of use. In theory they should work fine together, but I just dont see the need personally.

I Didnt know W.G. had a spray.... thats an idea.... scooter keeps talking about WG greatness and i thought i'd try it over the UPP with out stripping it down..... just a wild thought of many i have.........
thanks......;)

ScottB
08-02-2006, 08:46 PM
http://www.autogeek.net/wg3200.html

scooterguitar
08-02-2006, 09:59 PM
Wonder though, Wolf sealer adds that nuba type look and so forth,. If it already has UPP, will it still add thsoe characteristics or are they set in the base coat? Knwo what I'm asking/saying here.

BILL
08-03-2006, 07:03 AM
Wonder though, Wolf sealer adds that nuba type look and so forth,. If it already has UPP, will it still add thsoe characteristics or are they set in the base coat? Knwo what I'm asking/saying here.

Thats a concern alright........:o

scooterguitar
08-03-2006, 09:16 AM
Just tru it Bill! I mix stuff all the time, tequila and rum, heck the other night someone wanted a crazy shot so I put a dab of aloe vera in it for them, bet they were lubed up the next day!
What was the subject?

BILL
08-03-2006, 09:19 AM
Just tru it Bill! I mix stuff all the time, tequila and rum, heck the other night someone wanted a crazy shot so I put a dab of aloe vera in it for them, bet they were lubed up the next day!
What was the subject?

I WILL........ordering WG sealer today......:righton:

scooterguitar
08-03-2006, 09:32 AM
Order the glaze as well, youw on't regret it. glaze under the sealer=wet

BILL
08-03-2006, 09:38 AM
Order the glaze as well, youw on't regret it. glaze under the sealer=wet

I think i may try C.G ez glaze under neath.......