PDA

View Full Version : Any product suggestions before EOD Sunday?

YankeeFan
08-17-2008, 08:27 AM
I have a small order right now but wanted to take advantage of today so just curious if anyone has any new products that just excelled for them. I have a slew of stuff in my garage (don't want to waste your time listing them) so my order right now is just a bunch of refills but I liked to try something new.

Only things I can think of are: I am running out of Plexus, any suggestions on a better product for plastic? Also, still not able to find an easy to use, effective Wheel Sealant - after search the site, DP and PB just don't get rave reviews. Lastly, I am very low on Flitz to shine up my tailpipe {whew, that doesn't sound right :D} any better metal polish?

Thanks,
Howard

Jimmie
08-17-2008, 09:13 AM
DP Plex All is an excellent substitute for Plexus.
Two products that snuck into my supply that I wouldn't want to be without are ARO and PB Bug Squash.

trhland
08-17-2008, 09:24 AM
I have a small order right now but wanted to take advantage of today so just curious if anyone has any new products that just excelled for them. I have a slew of stuff in my garage (don't want to waste your time listing them) so my order right now is just a bunch of refills but I liked to try something new.

Only things I can think of are: I am running out of Plexus, any suggestions on a better product for plastic? Also, still not able to find an easy to use, effective Wheel Sealant - after search the site, DP and PB just don't get rave reviews. Lastly, I am very low on Flitz to shine up my tailpipe {whew, that doesn't sound right :D} any better metal polish?

Thanks,
Howard have you tryed souveran paste?

ScottB
08-17-2008, 09:28 AM
Plexus -- DP Plex All

Wheel Sealant -- Poorboys Wheel Sealant

Metal Polish --- Rolite (wanna try, have heard good things)

As for a couple items to try , consider Optimums new Quick Detailer and Gloss Enhancer. I would also get a couple MF towels like the new Supremes or those limited white/red offerings.

trhland
08-17-2008, 10:03 AM
the new gold cobras are fantastic!!! ive moved them to the top of my microfiber towel collection....

Keith Harrison
08-17-2008, 05:00 PM
Also, still not able to find an easy to use, effective Wheel Sealant - after search the site, DP and PB just don't get rave reviews. Lastly, I am very low on Flitz to shine up my tailpipe {whew, that doesn't sound right :D} any better metal polish?

Thanks,
Howard[/quote]

I use Opti-Seal on my rims and like it alot. It is super easy to apply. I have also just used it on my exterior windows to seal them and that worked very well also. Rained a few days ago and it beaded like crazy.

YankeeFan
08-17-2008, 06:49 PM
have you tryed souveran paste?

haven't used it yet but I bought last winter when AG had a BOGO sale

Howard

YankeeFan
08-17-2008, 06:52 PM
Regarding Wheel Sealant no one suggested Wheel Wax, never heard anything about this product until I just randomly went through the list of brands. Anyone use this?

Howard

trhland
08-17-2008, 07:03 PM
haven't used it yet but I bought last winter when AG had a BOGO sale

Howardim hoping they do that again this year!! ill be all over it ..

ScottB
08-18-2008, 05:55 PM
Regarding Wheel Sealant no one suggested Wheel Wax, never heard anything about this product until I just randomly went through the list of brands. Anyone use this?

Howard

I have used all three, and gave my can away. I truly thought it was a wax and lasted only a couple days. I have heard it has some polymers or such, but didnt last as long as the Poorboys offering.