PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion Removal

08 300C
08-15-2008, 11:36 PM
Please excuse this elementary question, I recently purchased a new 2008 Chrysler 300C Heritage. After making the plunge and purchasing The Wolfgang Füzion Estate Wax Connoisseur’s Kit, I used the Auto Bathe, then Clay Bar, Paintwork Polish Enhancer, BUT due to the curing requirements and the weather forecast I skipped the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant application and went right to the Wolfgang Füzion Estate Wax. Well now the weather is a go for sealant and I need to know what steps to follow to prep the paint. Do I just use the Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer again, is that sufficient to remove the Fuzion? I need your suggestions.
Feed back please

Z06-Goose
08-16-2008, 12:27 AM
For a sealant to work best, you need to remove any wax from the paint. I would think the paintwork polish enhancer will aid in removing wax
Also, you could apply the sealant over Fuzion, but I would wash again with the Auto Bathe. The only downside is that it will affect its durability. This is just how things work. That said, I hear Fuzion provides good durability, and perhaps applying the Spritz Sealant over it may not be a big deal...

ScottB
08-16-2008, 07:55 AM
paintwork polishing lotion will work to remove sealant or wax and even both. If you want a commercial stripper look to 3M's Wax and Adhesive Remover.

08 300C
08-16-2008, 08:23 AM
Well today looks like the day, the weather here in Northern VA is supposed to be beautiful. Thanks so much for the prompt responses gentlemen. This forum is awesome thanks to guys like you.

Ben

ScottB
08-16-2008, 09:04 AM
all we ask in return are pics ... we luv pics !

Waxmax
08-16-2008, 09:51 AM
The WG Spray Sealant can be used as a booster over Fuzion. The Fuzion kit includes it for that purpose. Just needs a 12 hr. cure.