PDA

View Full Version : new guy here

waterspotdude
08-01-2006, 08:16 PM
good day everyone I am new to this forum but not that new to detailing

I have just become a pro detailer and am looking for some kind of more formal training (I can't get too much knowledge)
:awesome:
I have looked on the internet and found a couple program such as rightlook and the detail king are these seminars actually worth the money

yours in buffing:cheers:

Meghan
08-01-2006, 08:24 PM
good day everyone I am new to this forum but not that new to detailing

I have just become a pro detailer and am looking for some kind of more formal training (I can't get too much knowledge)
:awesome:
I have looked on the internet and found a couple program such as rightlook and the detail king are these seminars actually worth the money

yours in buffing:cheers:
NO need for a seminar, just pull up a chair! :p

FloridaNative
08-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Where do you live? If you're in the states you could go to one of the Meguiar's Detailing clinics. And there are some links out there of how to videos. Meghan is right also, there are many professionals and serious enthusiasts here who can answer any question you have. You can click on the "archive" hypertext at the bottom right hand corner of this main forum page and it will list the forum's sections and if you click on a certain section, "detailing forum" for example, you can see all of the posts listed and click on any one that interests you. YOu can also use the search feature to find a specific topic, but if you just like to browse and read the archive is a great place to go. :) I have some links to free online vidoes if you want. I hope this helps you. Welcome to our little family. We're glad you decided to join us. :)