PDA

View Full Version : Thailand Distributor - Waxzone.net

Meghan
08-14-2008, 01:01 PM
We have a distributor in Thailand for our Thailand customers that are looking to buy Pinnacle, Wolfgang, DP, Poorboys World!

Wax Zone (http://www.Waxzone.net)

waxzone@hotmail.com

Here are his current ads going in magazines in Thailand!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/VersFinal_WG01.JPG

Im the MAN

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/Vers2_WG02.JPG

You can tell Ratchawit we sent you and he will take great care of you!

ScottB
08-14-2008, 02:05 PM
nice site, well once you get past the first page. Guess I need to learnt the language. The MF towels on site look very colorful, very Pakshak like although I see some Cobra listings too.

I had hoped to see a couple products from their area that could be tested here. Always interesting to see what others maybe using. I know in Japan they love Soft99.

waxzone
10-29-2008, 07:10 AM
Hello There,

I am adding more of my advertisements for your viewing.

Wendell Jarvis
10-29-2008, 07:22 AM
A attractive web site...but extremly slow ( maybe I have had way too much coffee.......lol...) pictures in the gallery dont open and links arent' fuctional.....

Bernard
10-29-2008, 09:30 AM
Nice... :) It's nearer to me. I'm in Malaysia. But I don't read Thai language.... :( Yeah I agree with Wendell, it's very slow loading time and not much information? Don't have any info on shipping or payment too? I guess I'll still continue my shopping from AG USA - convenient, reliable, great customer service & shipping. Hehe... :)

waxzone
10-29-2008, 02:14 PM
Guys, I am building new website now. I am fed up with the current one due to several technical problems with my programs. The new website will be more interesting and will be ready pretty soon. Sorry for not having the English version in this website but I may reconsider about that in the future.

Bernard
10-30-2008, 08:12 AM
Guys, I am building new website now. I am fed up with the current one due to several technical problems with my programs. The new website will be more interesting and will be ready pretty soon. Sorry for not having the English version in this website but I may reconsider about that in the future.

Thanks. :) Maybe u can use an option tht can change to English and Thai. And a paypal payment would be great... :) Looking forward.

waxzone
06-13-2009, 02:22 PM
My web was hacked. It is underconstruction now :(

Bernard
06-14-2009, 08:03 AM
Sorry to hear that.

kurtdaniel
09-24-2009, 02:22 AM
nice items on the site,,im looking a the best brand of _Distributor (http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/distributor~pop.html) but unfortunately I cant find it here..can anybody link me to it..:xyxthumbs:

belcherm58
09-24-2009, 04:26 AM
Very neat. PMBA worldwide. Maybe AG can put a dent in the trade deficit. lol Nice to see the products we use and crave are also being used on the other side of the rock Ahh..... But they don't have a Meghan. Luck to them. But they cannot have our Meghan!

Meghan
09-24-2009, 09:53 AM
Very neat. PMBA worldwide. Maybe AG can put a dent in the trade deficit. lol Nice to see the products we use and crave are also being used on the other side of the rock Ahh..... But they don't have a Meghan. Luck to them. But they cannot have our Meghan!

WOW I appreciate the concern but Thailand trips require long flights which is a no go for me! I think I will stay on home base, I like it here!:props:

belcherm58
09-24-2009, 11:56 AM
WOW I appreciate the concern but Thailand trips require long flights which is a no go for me! I think I will stay on home base, I like it here!:props:

They can't have you anyway. You belong to us. lol Heck, your half the fun of dealing with AG. Service with a smile and little love. Cannot beat that customer service. :props:

Meghan
09-24-2009, 12:45 PM
They can't have you anyway. You belong to us. lol Heck, your half the fun of dealing with AG. Service with a smile and little love. Cannot beat that customer service. :props:

I wont leave you, you guys are like family, plus if I left who else could you all pick on!

gioprivatemvoe
11-24-2009, 08:59 PM
oh you got distributors in Thailand...
will try to buy some stuff from them.

just checked,
the website seems not working properly. there is no price displayed and no english description.