PDA

View Full Version : Complete Wash System with dolly.

Pages : [1] 2

supercharged
08-01-2006, 01:48 AM
Complete wash system with dolly is it really worth the price? I know you get what you pay for, but doe it really make a job easier washing a vehicle? Right now I'm using a five gallon red bucket from Pepboy's which only cost me $5, I am using a grit guard though.

Now back to the point, what about this bucket with dolly? Anyone are using it? How is it? Worth $70? Anyone?

Thanks in advance.

3Dog
08-01-2006, 08:30 AM
We have six here at the shop..4 singles and one dual. The dual is the only one brought as a kit. The singles were purchased seperately and used with buckets we already have. All buckets have either grit guards or dirt guards.
We also use dual retangular buckets on a dolly for EZ brushes.

joe.p
08-01-2006, 03:37 PM
I did a reveiw after buying my own wash bucket dolly system. Keep in mind this is my own opinion.

WG Wash Bucket System., March 17, 2006
Reviewer:Joe.P
WG wash bucket system..

My new purchase arrived early by one day,AG good job with the shipping.

I really like the WG Wash bucket system,first of all it looks much nicer in person.The cushion seat is a nice quality foam that bounces right back into shape after use..
It will get a lot of use when i need to sit in order to clean the lower panels and it could be used to kneel to protect the knees.

The bucket sits in its own system with rolling wheels ,which will be nice to roll with when PCing. The wheels also lock to keep the bucket from rolling on its own,the locking wheels are a plus so you don’t have to worry about the bucket rolling from under you.

The Gamma lid is also a nice feature that screws into the bucket ,this is where the seat cushion sits on top.It is made of a quality plastic, so no worries about falling through the bucket and a great place to put your detailing tools when going out to wash the car, when your done place the tools into the bucket screw on the gamma lid and your good to go,and lets not forget the grit guard that comes with the system.

I have looked at other places to purchase the wash bucket items seperately and the Savings in only a few dolars in difference,not worth it when you add in AG 10% discount for forum members or Free shipping offered by Pinnacle/Wolfgang stores coupled with great CS ,your far ahead of the game.
The Wash Bucket system is a must for any enthusiast , a keeper in my opinion

joe.p

ScottB
08-01-2006, 06:12 PM
cool factor..... A+

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/IcanMakeaMess/Cutout.jpg

FloridaNative
08-01-2006, 06:17 PM
How did I KNOW that you would bring up that picture Killr!!! LOL

Meghan
08-01-2006, 06:20 PM
How did I KNOW that you would bring up that picture Killr!!! LOL
Jen dont be shy, they all know you do a little modeling for us ! :p

FloridaNative
08-01-2006, 06:22 PM

ROFLMAO!!! Ay Meghan! I left myself open on that one! lol

GearHead_1
08-01-2006, 06:30 PM

You said I was the only one you sent that picture to. Oh man.

ScottB
08-01-2006, 06:37 PM

sure wasnt shy .... she sent me the whole picture, Ive now seen where this picture cuts-off. WOW WOW WOW !! :D

FloridaNative
08-01-2006, 06:39 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I JUST SPIT MY DRINK ALL OVER MY MONITOR!! THANKS ALOT GUYS! LOL YA'LL ARE NUTS! BUT I LOVE YOU ANYWAY! :) :cheers:

joe.p
08-02-2006, 10:13 PM
:iagree: :applause: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Racer Dude
08-03-2006, 05:21 AM
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/html/emoticons/lol.gif

BlackCoupe
08-03-2006, 03:36 PM

Literally and figuratively.

Driven Auto Detail
08-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Looks like a Pontiac Solstice GXP behind those fine legs.

Is it bad when you pay more attention to the car more than the girl? LOL

FloridaNative
08-03-2006, 04:11 PM
Looks like a Pontiac Solstice GXP behind those fine legs.

Is it bad when you pay more attention to the car more than the girl? LOL

No! It's good!! IT get's me off the Pinnacle wash dolly hot seat! :)