PDA

View Full Version : Dark and light car = two waxes ??

ss-truck
07-31-2008, 02:29 PM
I have a black car with gold metallic stripes . I know that Souveran is best on black and SSII is good on metallic colors to make the flake pop . So what do ya'll think about using the two different waxes on the car ?

Rsurfer
07-31-2008, 03:32 PM
Wont hurt a bit. Go for it.

ScottB
07-31-2008, 04:47 PM
its not necessary, either wax can be used on all colors, its just that on some it looks extra special.

ss-truck
07-31-2008, 06:00 PM
Since this is a show car I need all the extra POP I can get and just wondering if the extra effort would be noticeable . I don't have either wax at this moment or else I would try it and see . But soon I will have both waxes to try . . I guess you could say I am becoming a bit fanatical .

ScottB
07-31-2008, 06:43 PM
Souveran is a proven show winning wax ... you will be happy with it I assure you.

trhland
07-31-2008, 08:01 PM
Souveran is a proven show winning wax ... you will be happy with it I assure you.yes it is!!!! even as im the owner of a higher end wax i keep going back to souveran and sig series 2 !!!!! there just outstanding!!!!!!.

nrengle
07-31-2008, 11:08 PM
In this case my friend I'd say bite the bullet and grab both, and try a few test sections. One with both waxes, one with SS2, and one with Souveran. This way you can be the judge and see what you like the most. I'm sure if you only decide on using one wax you can off load the other to someone here. Or maybe someone would be kind enough to give you a small sample of each to test this out?