PDA

View Full Version : Got one on the way

dsms
07-21-2008, 10:46 PM
Just ordered a new Cyclo (VES system and it comes with 2 edge adapters). This will be a nice addition to the collection along side the Flex 3401 and Makita. :cheers:

budman3
07-22-2008, 03:27 PM
Congrats, what are you planning on using it for? Final finishing, swirl removal, wax application, etc?

Rsurfer
07-22-2008, 04:11 PM
Nice, with so many polishers are you doing this for a living?

dsms
07-22-2008, 04:41 PM
Congrats, what are you planning on using it for? Final finishing, swirl removal, wax application, etc?

Its going to be for one step jobs and finishing. The makita will do the correction work. I may sell my Flex though...anyone interested?

ScottB
07-22-2008, 04:48 PM
you prefer the Cyclo over the Flex, please discuss ??

imageautodetail
07-23-2008, 06:03 PM
Its going to be for one step jobs and finishing. The makita will do the correction work. I may sell my Flex though...anyone interested?
bummer, ordered one on Monday should be here on Fri

dsms
07-23-2008, 07:17 PM
you prefer the Cyclo over the Flex, please discuss ??

Well I never used one so I cant say yet. Dont get me wrong the flex is a superb machine, it was my first machine and I still love it and the cyclo is just another addition to the fleet. I now exclusivley use a new brand of polishes that was actually designed around the cyclo and the combination of the two is going to work like butter, on any finish you could imagine. So again that was some incentive to buy one.

bummer, ordered one on Monday should be here on Fri

What did you order, flex or cyclo?

imageautodetail
07-23-2008, 07:19 PM
Well I never used one so I cant say yet. Dont get me wrong the flex is a superb machine, it was my first machine and I still love it and the cyclo is just another addition to the fleet. I now exclusivley use a new brand of polishes that was actually designed around the cyclo and the combination of the two is going to work like butter, on any finish you could imagine. So again that was some incentive to buy one.

What did you order, flex or cyclo?flex

dsms
07-23-2008, 07:46 PM
flex

Your gonna love it, what other machines do you own?

ScottB
07-23-2008, 08:02 PM
I have used the Cyclo in the past, two things were of issue. First it was darn heavy as you moved past mid point on cars. Second, it has no speed settings. The two smaller heads were the best selling point.

dsms
07-23-2008, 08:17 PM
I have used the Cyclo in the past, two things were of issue. First it was darn heavy as you moved past mid point on cars. Second, it has no speed settings. The two smaller heads were the best selling point.

Ill see for myself and post a review:cheers: