PDA

View Full Version : Not again....

Pages : [1] 2

wytstang
07-30-2006, 06:02 PM
Last year at Myrtle Beaches Mustangweek this happend:
http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos/24/B1EA70C2-4515-4E9C-8900-F666828189E0.htm
And this year:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vnXpwOHdrlo
:mad: Idiots are going to ruin this event if this keeps up....

ScottB
07-30-2006, 07:07 PM
leaves a very bad name for anyone driving a high performance ride ... the few usually ruin it for all of us.

abrcrombe
07-30-2006, 07:39 PM
LOL funny to watch, but sucks bigtime!! Drive responsibly especially when there are other high performance cars attracting attention...

FloridaNative
07-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Ay!! That sucks! I feel sorry for the people that got crashed into!

Reddwarf
07-30-2006, 08:21 PM
Is that Billy Joel driving that Mustang?

FloridaNative
07-30-2006, 08:25 PM
ROFL!! Too funny Reddwarf! lol

dengood1
07-30-2006, 09:13 PM
Is that Billy Joel driving that Mustang?

haha.....I thought it was Paris Hilton.......maybe even Britney Spears w/ her kid standing in the back seat! Alright......that wasn't funny.

dengood1
07-30-2006, 09:18 PM
I saw that happen after a show once with a concourse MINT 1970 Boss 302 Mustang.........that was heart breaking.........unbelievably gorgeous car junked! Made a lot of people feel like barfing when they saw it. Unfortunately this person hit an unforgiving concrete pole.....yeah, one of the huge ones!

Juztang
07-30-2006, 09:31 PM
Man I seen that video over at Mustangworld.com. THat is crazy!

Surfer
07-30-2006, 09:31 PM
I remember the Black Cobra crash from last year, and now this white one on the same street, that is nutz. Idiots. Must have been punk teens in both cars. Seriously, I road course race, and if you don't know how to control/correct a car that loses traction at an angle, you don't deserve a license. You can obviously tell he did what any inexperienced driver would, turn the wheel sharply to the opposite direction, car hooked and looky what happened.

texasdan
07-30-2006, 11:29 PM
Yeah,
Anyone who can drive an old lady through the driver's course, which is usually just sleepy city streets, can get a license.

No one ever teaches kids what to do in the situations that cause crashes like dropping a wheel off the pavement edge, losing the back end in a curve, someone pulling out in front of you...

I always liked the night of the first snow of the year when me & dad went to Wal-Mart parking lot to practice winter driving skills...or at least thats what we always told the cops. They said thats what they were going to do with their kids.

wytstang
07-31-2006, 10:18 AM
I believe the first guy (black Cobra) was sued and I hope the same happend to this guy.

FloridaNative
07-31-2006, 10:25 AM
Yeah,
Anyone who can drive an old lady through the driver's course, which is usually just sleepy city streets, can get a license.

No one ever teaches kids what to do in the situations that cause crashes like dropping a wheel off the pavement edge, losing the back end in a curve, someone pulling out in front of you...

I always liked the night of the first snow of the year when me & dad went to Wal-Mart parking lot to practice winter driving skills...or at least thats what we always told the cops. They said thats what they were going to do with their kids.

What is the trick to driving on ice and snow? I've never been in snow in my life so if I ever should find myself in that situation I KNOW I won't know what to do.

Rapidity
07-31-2006, 10:40 AM
Well Ice... is just luck. You can't really do anything on REAL ice. Snow you can control... ice unless you have chains or studs... Forget it.

But for those guys in the video...
A) don't do that
B) drive a car that lets you turn TC off and leave active handling on ;) right killr?
c) learn to turn the wheel the same direction the tail is sliding. And don't go lock to lock. Small adjustments. Oh yeah and BACK OFF THE GAS!

FloridaNative
07-31-2006, 10:45 AM
Okay so I think if I ever go somewhere where it gets cold and it snows or ices over I should just abandon the car and walk. lol