PDA

View Full Version : Flex 3401 users please respond

imageautodetail
07-19-2008, 07:27 PM
So I have almost purchased one about 5 times in the past 2 days, but every time I get to the CC info, I go back and do some more research and basically it comes down to this question...

"Is the 3401 a good purchase for someone( a full time pro detail shop owner) that is comfortable with a rotary?"

all input will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Clay

Rsurfer
07-19-2008, 07:40 PM
I assume you have a rotary or two. Do you have a pc? If so, my answer is no.

ScottB
07-19-2008, 08:10 PM
The Flex is an upgrade to the PC, UDM, Cyclo and G110. It would likely be considered a downgrade from a rotary specifically for correction.

imageautodetail
07-19-2008, 08:10 PM
makita and pc, but I rarely use the pc, sometimes to glaze or take off wax

imageautodetail
07-19-2008, 08:12 PM
I would use the PC more if it could correct quicker, that is why I have been looking to buy the flex, to have something to use when full correction is not needed or paid for

Rsurfer
07-19-2008, 08:16 PM
Get 4" pads for the pc if you dont want to spend the money for a flex.

rwisejr
07-20-2008, 04:21 AM
I have all of the those machines and only break ut the rotary for the tuff stuff or as you say if they are paying for that . I have and love my Flex and use it for the majority of my work now.In my opinion it would be a great addition to your aresenal.I have not regreted my purchase .I also have the edge adapter so it gives me more pad flexability.I still use my pc or udm for really tight spots and carpet duty.

Showroom Shine
07-20-2008, 06:22 AM
I have all of the those machines and only break ut the rotary for the tuff stuff or as you say if they are paying for that . I have and love my Flex and use it for the majority of my work now.In my opinion it would be a great addition to your aresenal.I have not regreted my purchase .I also have the edge adapter so it gives me more pad flexability.I still use my pc or udm for really tight spots and carpet duty.

:whs:

imageautodetail
07-20-2008, 05:00 PM
Get 4" pads for the pc if you dont want to spend the money for a flex.
got em