PDA

View Full Version : How do you clean b/w the cab and bed

Gadgetech
07-08-2008, 09:12 PM
I have a new white pickup and figure any dirt that collects b/w the cab and bed of the pickup will be obvious. How do those who have detailed trucks accomplish cleaning in there?

Jimmie
07-09-2008, 10:14 AM
Usually as far as your hand will reach, especially on those where the cab keeps arcing to the rear. For me it's about the heel of the palm. Some you might get by with putting a wash mitt on a wooden handle. A couple of spray on rinse off products that you could try are SC Grime Destroyer (diluted), P21S Total Wash, any bug and tar product.

ScottB
07-09-2008, 05:06 PM
one big boars hair brush would be my choice ...

Gadgetech
07-09-2008, 05:10 PM
one big boars hair brush would be my choice ...

= $$$

I looked at those and figured I might as well pony up. Would they compress down enough to fit there you think?

2old2change
07-09-2008, 07:52 PM
At the local bedliner store they sell a sponge that is mounted to a long flat nylon handle that is made for this purpose. Will be back in there in a couple of days and will try and get the brand name. Was thinking of buying one for myself.

Gadgetech
07-10-2008, 07:54 PM
Well I found the answer to my problem. Of course another online auto care website sells it so to avoid being inapropriate I won't post the website but here's a picture.

2old2change
07-11-2008, 12:14 PM
That's the same as I was talking about.Maybe autogeek might be able to obtain these for us pick-up customers.