PDA

View Full Version : Quick Funny ... MF Towels

ScottB
07-04-2008, 05:01 PM
I got a bug up the butt this morning to run off and have the battery changed on the Vette. The store offers free install and gives a credit back for old battery, so I figured what the hay !

Guy was done in a matter of minutes, and runs inside and comes back to wipe off the fender. I try to be nice and say "dont worry about it". He shows me a MF towel that looks like one of those AS SEEN ON TV ones and I laugh and suggest he visit Autogeek soon. I didnt remember till I got home that I recently put a Supreme/Bug Squash in the rear cubbie in case of a birdie bomb while out.

I had tossed him a tip to cool off and get a couple soda's or beers, but I really should have tossed him a Supreme. Now that I think about it, Im kinda glad I gave him the tip and saved a Supreme from a life of oily hands and fingerprinted panels likely without even a little quick detailer. I really think I have an issue involving MF towels dont I ?? :buffing:

ss-truck
07-04-2008, 08:02 PM
I don't think you have an issue , just using common sense . But there are many that are not as educated as we are , but at least he did have something better than a red shop towel to wipe your car .

Jimmie
07-04-2008, 10:19 PM
I really think I have an issue involving MF towels dont I ?? :buffing:

Maybe, LOL. Let us see your MF pics again. It may not be you. It could be the rest are in MF denial. :D

WilliamSit
07-05-2008, 04:51 AM
I think that make perfect sense to every members here :)

supercharged
07-05-2008, 10:40 PM
what year is your Vette that you already had to replace a battery? It should last you 4-5 years at least...
And speaking of those as seen on TV MF towels, tell him they are good to wipe off engine oil spills.

nitro78
07-05-2008, 10:44 PM
I dont know if there is a microfiber producers corporation but if there is they should hire you to be a representative. Keep spreading the word brotha!:D

ScottB
07-06-2008, 08:43 AM
what year is your Vette that you already had to replace a battery? It should last you 4-5 years at least...
And speaking of those as seen on TV MF towels, tell him they are good to wipe off engine oil spills.

'05 with 9000 original miles. In Florida's heat unfortunately I usually get less than 3 years from Delco batteries and with a car with electric doors (no handles) and such, it was preventive maintenance. Added an Optima. They also had a nice rebate currently.

I dont know if there is a microfiber producers corporation but if there is they should hire you to be a representative. Keep spreading the word brotha!:D

You think they'd mail me a Supreme MF bath robe or something. *smiling*

MadOzodi
07-06-2008, 07:20 PM
You think they'd mail me a Supreme MF bath robe or something. *smiling*

You're on to something for sure killrwheels!

You know that Geico commercial that has the wrestlers and kung fu guys that guard the motorcycles? I'd hire you as my MF "insurance protector" LOL

:cheers: