PDA

View Full Version : sambo

sambo
07-02-2008, 02:26 PM
I would to advance my progress in car detailing andwas wondering if there was a class for that to recommend.
Thanks

ScottB
07-02-2008, 06:29 PM
Detailfest is offered in South Florida at the home of Autogeek. Check locally as Megs and hobbist sometimes offer additional settings.

Bunky
07-03-2008, 03:35 PM
I think AG could host several events per year. I have no idea about the expenditure, etc. or maybe at least sponsor local ones by sending people on the road similar to Meg's.

Strokin04
07-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Read through these helpful tips and they might help advance your detailing techniques.

Auto Detailing Facts, auto detailing Tips, How to detailing Guides, how to polish, how to wax (http://www.autogeek.net/detailingtips.html)

Brace1
07-03-2008, 07:23 PM
I think AG could host several events per year. I have no idea about the expenditure, etc. or maybe at least sponsor local ones by sending people on the road similar to Meg's.

Having been to all three Detail Fests, there's no way they could do that event any more frequent. The amount of effort they put in is HUGE. Meghan is most prevalent, but they must all put in alot of effort to coordinate all that, and I'm sure work around the clock for days prior.

Not to mention the expense that Max must go through...

I'm bummed that next year won't be inside now that the warehouse is full, that was sweet.