PDA

View Full Version : New Flex Polisher!

Meghan
07-02-2008, 06:25 AM
http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_2009_35810425

New Flex Polisher!! Till the 7th of July you will get a free Flex Bag with purchase of any Flex Polisher!

The FLEX L3403 VRG Lightweight Circular Polisher is built for speed and effortless operation. This compact circular polisher is modeled after the FLEX 3401 VRG in size and user-friendly features. Yet, the L3403 VRG has the speed to produce a professional, swirl-free finish.
At only 5 pounds, this is our most user-friendly circular polisher!

I have picked this thing up, and its got to be one of the lightest polishers I have ever held!

FLEX L3403 VRG Lightweight Circular Polisher (http://www.autogeek.net/flex-l3403vrg-rotary-polisher.html)

ScottB
07-02-2008, 06:30 PM
sure looks pretty .... need someone to test it ??

DetailGuy
07-02-2008, 07:45 PM
So this is like the Metabo PE12-175?

walangit
07-02-2008, 11:25 PM
I've been using this polisher since March this year. It is a fantastic little polisher. It's very well balanced and quite light. You can polish for hours and not get fatigued with the weight of the polisher. It's easy to control, but I suggest only using pads that are between 5-6", 8 inch pads are too large. This is like the metabo, but has not overheated on me and has a trigger. The starting speed of 1100rpm is easy to get used to especially with the slow start. If you do a lot of cars, I wouldn't recommend this as being your only polisher, but if you're a weekend warrior that does the cars of a few customers or a few friends, this is your polisher. Definitely a user friendly polisher, I prefer this to the flex vrg 3401 in every way. It's a lot quiter than the 3401 as well.

netspec
07-03-2008, 06:52 AM
I've had mine since Jan/Feb and it's great! By using 4" and 6" wool and 6" foam pads, my transition from DA to rotary was easier than I would've thought.

Meghan
07-03-2008, 07:07 AM
I've been using this polisher since March this year. It is a fantastic little polisher. It's very well balanced and quite light. You can polish for hours and not get fatigued with the weight of the polisher. It's easy to control, but I suggest only using pads that are between 5-6", 8 inch pads are too large. This is like the metabo, but has not overheated on me and has a trigger. The starting speed of 1100rpm is easy to get used to especially with the slow start. If you do a lot of cars, I wouldn't recommend this as being your only polisher, but if you're a weekend warrior that does the cars of a few customers or a few friends, this is your polisher. Definitely a user friendly polisher, I prefer this to the flex vrg 3401 in every way. It's a lot quiter than the 3401 as well.

I noticed the same thing, I picked that polisher up and thought I could even use it all day long and not get tired of holding it.