PDA

View Full Version : WOWA Sealants or Not?

Waxmax
07-01-2008, 09:02 AM
Was wondering if people still reach for their favorite wipe on, buff off sealant versus the WOWA variety (OS, ZCS, UPGP)?

I often still use the conventional product. With the WOWA I have to check the car an hour afterwards to look for streaks and there is something about buffing out a car that is satisfying to me.

Jordan88
07-01-2008, 10:33 AM
I like to use both; I have yet to get a "go-to" sealant. WOWA sealants such as Opti-Seal are certainly faster to apply by hand. If I get any streaks I will just go over them again with the applicator and they disappear shortly after. I like using Opti-Seal on wheels.

sal329
07-01-2008, 01:59 PM
A nice glaze topped with Opti Seal or a Nuba one week topped with Opti Seal the next.

ScottB
07-01-2008, 03:53 PM
the walk away sealants are still finicky and not yet widespead. I like the Zaino CS although sterile looking, but could never get Optiseal to stop streaking even with 1 spray per panel. Ultima wasnt bad but pricing is obviously at high end of the spectrum for sealants.

thesacrifice
07-01-2008, 07:52 PM
I use both Optimum and Zainos version but still get small spots of streaking that I remove with a QD.