PDA

View Full Version : Any one use Trackclaw?

02CAMSS
06-30-2008, 07:36 PM
I just got some from Duragloss and was wondering if anyone has used it yet and if so can it be used with PBA? I am a carnuba guy but could not resist this product.

distrbd
06-30-2008, 10:03 PM
I know Al 53 used it and he mentioned it has great shine and unbelievable durability .

dengood1
07-01-2008, 07:23 AM
I know Al 53 used it and he mentioned it has great shine and unbelievable durability .:whs:

sal329
07-01-2008, 02:03 PM
It leaves a great shine and a very slick finish. I would not hesitate to get it

Al-53
07-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Trak klaw is some nice stuff..super slick....nothing sticks to it...basicly you can almost use a hose to just clean the car...durability is 3 months best....it has a great look to it...it does have a very mild type cleaner in it..but thats to ensure the surface is clean of any dead product or fallout on the paint...you can layer it but wait 24 hours and do by hand..you will be impressed....

do not top it with AW for at least 24 hours....

stuff is sick slick on good prepped paint...

AL

02CAMSS
07-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Trak klaw is some nice stuff..super slick....nothing sticks to it...basicly you can almost use a hose to just clean the car...durability is 3 months best....it has a great look to it...it does have a very mild type cleaner in it..but thats to ensure the surface is clean of any dead product or fallout on the paint...you can layer it but wait 24 hours and do by hand..you will be impressed....

do not top it with AW for at least 24 hours....

stuff is sick slick on good prepped paint...

AL
Can you use polish bonding agent with it?

Al-53
07-02-2008, 08:01 AM
Can you use polish bonding agent with it?

yes....you can use the bonding agent with ANY silicone polymer product...Track Klaw is a silicone polyer/flourocarbon polymer sealant....

the only sealants that 601 will not work with is the acrylics...like Klasse...jeff Workstatts and any acrylic baseed sealants....any silicone polymer sealant it will work with....

AL