PDA

View Full Version : review

mixxer
06-29-2008, 08:06 PM
Pinnacle Safe Scrub Bug & Tar Pad can be used on glass, chrome, vinyl, fiberglass, paint and clearcoats—100% safe when used with soapy water. (http://www.autogeek.net/pinsafscrub.html)

Pinnacle Safe Scrub Bug & Tar Pads

I used this pad yesterday with poorboys bug squash wow! these pads are great ,give them a try. i pre treated area with BS then sprayed clay lube and used the pad gently no scubbing.

YankeeFan
06-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Interesting, as I remember a recent post in which a bug sponge created scratches or swirls. I'm assumming it was the Pinnacle sponge. Meghan suggested that he soak the sponge in water to soften it. Did you do anything directly to the sponge before use?

Howard

Meghan
06-30-2008, 08:29 AM
I used the safe scrub too this weekend, and I love it, great on the windshield and the front end after driving on the turnpike collecting end bugs! Actually took pictures and going to post today.

onexvi3tboi
06-30-2008, 10:22 AM
did u dillute the bug squash or did u just put the sponge in soap and water and just added the pb bug squash on after? I want to know because I have both of those stuff.

mixxer
06-30-2008, 03:54 PM
bug squash cut 3/1 soaked bug sponge in wash bucket and used clay lube when removing bug and tar.

HHIslander
06-30-2008, 03:59 PM
thanks for the post... bugs in the south can be a bit difficult this time of the year. I have considered buying one of these sponges and was concerned with marring or scratching, but I am glad to hear both you and meghan have had good results.
How long do you think the sponge will hold up?

dengood1
06-30-2008, 06:05 PM
I bought some of these last year and I'm still on my first one (of 6)! Soak them in your wash bucket just like you would any other sponge. Makes very quick work of bugs and I've yet to see any marring/scratches. You don't have to rub "that" hard;) The sponge will soften once soaked. These are a must if you live in Florida.

ScottB
06-30-2008, 06:10 PM
Poorboys BugSquash was designed for those Southern Luv Bugs ... best part you can add it to your soap for extra cleaning power.

mixxer
07-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Yea im sure they last along time. 2 will last you yrs.