PDA

View Full Version : DP Total Interior cleaner

bluzman
07-27-2006, 09:39 PM
This stuff is awesome. I detailed a car with leather interior today and I used it on evrything inside. Carpet, dash, trim, headliner, leather. Work fantastic on everything. Justwanted to let everyone know how good it is!!

dengood1
07-27-2006, 09:49 PM
This stuff is awesome. I detailed a car with leather interior today and I used it on evrything inside. Carpet, dash, trim, headliner, leather. Work fantastic on everything. Justwanted to let everyone know how good it is!!

great cleaner.....too strong smelling for me!

joe.p
07-27-2006, 10:32 PM
Do you have anything to compare it too. I have been interested in purchasing some DP products Wheel Glaze being on the top of my list..

ScottB
07-28-2006, 06:14 PM
It really is a great interior cleaner, but it does have a heavy chemical smell. You need to air out the interior or clean the mats outside as needed.

dengood1
07-28-2006, 07:05 PM
It really is a great interior cleaner, but it does have a heavy chemical smell. You need to air out the interior or clean the mats outside as needed.

Killr, what kind of clout do you have to get something changed when needed: ie: the heavy degreaser smell?

bluzman
07-28-2006, 08:44 PM
Do you have anything to compare it too. I have been interested in purchasing some DP products Wheel Glaze being on the top of my list..

Well . I have armor all oxy magic, and duragloss int cleaner. It worked better then those two!! The smell didnt bother me.

ScottB
07-28-2006, 09:07 PM
Killr, what kind of clout do you have to get something changed when needed: ie: the heavy degreaser smell?

clout ..... I am lucky they let me live on the forum and test new products. I am sure Jason and Max cringe every time my name comes up !! :p

dengood1
07-28-2006, 09:11 PM
clout ..... I am lucky they let me live on the forum and test new products. I am sure Jason and Max cringe every time my name comes up !! :p

Time for an employee barbeque so you can pull Max to the side.....;)

dengood1
07-28-2006, 09:12 PM
Time for an employee barbeque so you can pull Max to the side.....;)

You're on the front line man......THAT can't be discounted!:cheers:

jforget1
08-07-2006, 02:19 PM
Just picked up a gallon of this and am wondering if I should be using full strength or should I be dilluting it at all?

dengood1
08-07-2006, 05:33 PM
no, as far as I know you use full strength, unless the label says otherwise. Great cleaner, strong chemical smell though. You'll have to keep the doors and windows open for a couple of hours to let the smell dissipate.

jforget1
08-07-2006, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the info