PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Safe Scrub Bug & Tar Pads

onexvi3tboi
06-18-2008, 10:17 AM
Pinnacle Safe Scrub Bug & Tar Pads

any good? They feel hard and rough. I don't want to scratch my car. My bro tried it on his car and no damage. But I wanna hear more review...

Meghan
06-18-2008, 10:19 AM
You will get mixed opinions, I have not had any trouble but I let mine soak in the water for a bit before use.

onexvi3tboi
06-18-2008, 10:36 AM
Hmm...i'm just worried about scratching the car. It feel so rough. Will it do any damage at all meghan?

Meghan
06-18-2008, 10:41 AM
It did not on mine, but someone just posted that they had trouble with it. Search on forum and you can read all about other opinions on the safe scrub, I will it works wonders on the dead bugs on my car without any damage to the paint.

muddy
06-18-2008, 08:13 PM
I am also a fan. I was quite skeptical at first, but love the thing. I use it with Meg's Gold Class and squeeze it a little bit in the wash bucket (seems to soften up just a little) and go to work scrubbing off all sorts of crap on my rocker panels with great results!

Racin10s
06-18-2008, 08:24 PM
I like it... Just be careful with it. Let it soak in the soapy water for a little bit until you are ready to use it. Also, you don't need a whole lot of pressure on it either to get then bugs and tar off.