PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here looking for an enthusiasts advice

sataura
06-17-2008, 09:58 PM
Newbie here, looking to expand my addiction to car care with quality products. I also look forward to learning better techniques.

I have two new cars- a 2007 and a 2008. The 2007 is Toyota's meteorite metallic gray and the 2008 is Saturn's Midnight blue metallic. Both came with a few swirls (free of charge) from the dealer.

I have been looking at the pc 7424 Poorboy's kit to get started. is this a good choice for my cars.

I was also planning on buying the sovereign paste at the same time. but would like to know if it is worth it or should I just use the natty's blue included in the kit ( if this is a good kit to begin with.)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am looking to place my order at Autogeek Thursday or Friday. I have already used some of the advice on this forum with a product found locally, and was shockingly impressed. The Eagle one tire and wheel cleaner is phenomenal! :righton:

Rsurfer
06-17-2008, 10:10 PM
Newbie here, looking to expand my addiction to car care with quality products. I also look forward to learning better techniques.

I have two new cars- a 2007 and a 2008. The 2007 is Toyota's meteorite metallic gray and the 2008 is Saturn's Midnight blue metallic. Both came with a few swirls (free of charge) from the dealer.

I have been looking at the pc 7424 Poorboy's kit to get started. is this a good choice for my cars.

I was also planning on buying the sovereign paste at the same time. but would like to know if it is worth it or should I just use the natty's blue included in the kit ( if this is a good kit to begin with.)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am looking to place my order at Autogeek Thursday or Friday. I have already used some of the advice on this forum with a product found locally, and was shockingly impressed. The Eagle one tire and wheel cleaner is phenomenal! :righton:
Sounds like a good start. Since your cars are pretty new you shouldnt need too much correction. Nothing wrong with Natty as your LSP. Welcome to the asylum.

Jimmie
06-17-2008, 10:39 PM
:welcome:

sataura
06-17-2008, 10:55 PM
Sounds like a good start. Since your cars are pretty new you shouldnt need too much correction. Nothing wrong with Natty as your LSP. Welcome to the asylum.

Should I buy the the white natty's for the meteorite metallic silver to go with blue that comes in the kit?

Thanks for reassuring me on the Poorboys kit!

Rsurfer
06-17-2008, 10:59 PM
Should I buy the the white natty's for the meteorite metallic silver to go with blue that comes in the kit?

Thanks for reassuring me on the Poorboys kit!Use the Natty, you can always get other waxes later. Max wax works great on silver metallic.