PDA

View Full Version : Layer a Sealant?

stealth
06-16-2008, 10:10 PM
Hey all, today I was doing my bi-annual heavy detail and was wondering if its of any use to layer a sealant? I started with washing with the 2BM, then clayed and polished with Menzerna Final Polish and LC orange. Car (black) looks amazing, never looked this good. I then sprayed everything down with CM and then applied my WGDGPS via hand, let sit for 1 hour, then removed. Now in the morning should I reapply another layer of WGDGPS or go straight to my LSP (SigII) ? I plan on applying two layers of LSP. Your expert help is much appreciated.

nitro78
06-16-2008, 10:15 PM
you can do another layer of wgdgps and it should add a little more depth and shine or you can use your signature series up to you. I would do another coat of wgdgps then three coats of signature series. :cheers: I think you'll like the results.

Rsurfer
06-16-2008, 10:20 PM
you can do another layer of wgdgps and it should add a little more depth and shine or you can use your signature series up to you. I would do another coat of wgdgps then three coats of signature series. :cheers: I think you'll like the results.
:whs:but I think more than 2 layers of wax at a time is redundant.

ScottB
06-17-2008, 06:13 PM
there certainly is a point of diminishing return and likely just wasted product and time, I believe 2 layers max also and mostly for complete coverage.