PDA

View Full Version : Disney/Pixar's Cars - The Movie

emaxxman
07-27-2006, 11:29 AM
I just saw this last night with my wife and kids. We've been wanting to see it but just haven't had a chance. We were the only people in the theatre. It was great; like your own private screening.

The movie was great!!!! I loved everything about it from the story, jokes, characters, all of it. I recommend this movie to anyone with kids ... aw hell, even if you don't have kids, it's still a great movie to watch. I laughed more than my kids because I actually got all the "inside auto-related" jokes.

If you liked movies like Shrek and Toy Story, you'll love this one even more.

Rapidity
07-27-2006, 12:04 PM
My wife and I watched it with my family at the beach. No kids unless you count my 16yr old sis. heh It was very enjoyable. I plan on seeing it again on netflix when it gts to dvd.

FloridaNative
07-27-2006, 01:16 PM
I saw it up in Georgia. It was great! My daughter is 9 years old and LOVED the farting tractors! lol

emaxxman
07-27-2006, 05:13 PM
My daughter is 9 and my son is 5. They were cracking up like crazy during the farting scenes too. I thought the credits were hilarious too.

ScottB
07-27-2006, 05:45 PM
Guess I need to get a bootleg copy from my .... uhm ... friend !!

emaxxman
07-27-2006, 06:55 PM
I used to watch all of those bootlegs when my daughter was younger and we couldn't afford a babysitter. I've given up on them. The quality always sucked. My brother still downloads dvd screener quality ones but I still don't watch them. Just would rather go out to the movies...or wait for the official dvd and watch it on my home theatre system. Now there is another money pit!

FloridaNative
07-27-2006, 07:31 PM
My daughter is 9 and my son is 5. They were cracking up like crazy during the farting scenes too. I thought the credits were hilarious too.

Oh yeah I forgot about the credits! They were hilarious! lol Wow! We have it exactly the same. My daughter is 9 and my son is 5 too! :)

kellyinkc
07-28-2006, 07:09 PM
Funny movie, we saw it a few weeks ago. Credits are a must see!!

dengood1
07-28-2006, 07:21 PM
my daughter keeps saying "my name is Mater......like TUHmater without the TUH"! And she says it JUST like him. Larry the Cable guy cracks me up.

dengood1
07-28-2006, 07:23 PM
Guess I need to get a bootleg copy from my .... uhm ... friend !!
you DO know how to make your own exact DVD copies don't you?? SHHHHH......

PM me and I'll tell you.......not that I do it or anything, someone just told me;)

kellyinkc
07-28-2006, 07:25 PM
my daughter keeps saying "my name is Mater......like TUHmater without the TUH"! And she says it JUST like him. Larry the Cable guy cracks me up.

ROFL

emaxxman
07-28-2006, 08:28 PM
you DO know how to make your own exact DVD copies don't you?? SHHHHH......

PM me and I'll tell you.......not that I do it or anything, someone just told me;)

Piece of cake...1 hour total copy time...so I've heard.:D

dengood1
07-28-2006, 08:53 PM
Piece of cake...1 hour total copy time...so I've heard.:D

yup....depending on what quality you want and what you choose to put on the dvd....from what they say;)