PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody see Overhaulin last night?

Pages : [1] 2

FloridaNative
07-26-2006, 01:37 PM
Man, what was up with that lady?? I think it's totally cool that she's into her car but man!! I thought she was going to make out with poor Chip right then and there. Her husband didn't seem all too pleased either. She sure made the most out of the opportunity to thank all those young guys! lol Girlfriend don't play around! lol

emaxxman
07-26-2006, 01:57 PM
I thought it was hilarious when she said it was better than her honeymoon...and then she felt up the guy with the big arms. I was disappointed to see that they didn't put in one of their normal eardrum shattering engines. That would've been hilarious to see this old lady cruising down the street at 30mph with a loud engine cranking away.

FloridaNative
07-26-2006, 02:48 PM
I know! I felt sorry for her husband. I mean she says that in front of all those guys. I mean I love my car but no way is it better than a honey moon. I was surprised by the engine too! After he just put that 572 in that Chevy Nomad he couldn't hook up the Caddy? Maybe he thought it was too much for old Bessie! I cannot believe that name! Was it Bessie or Betsy? Either way it sounds like a cow! lol

I tell you what! I'd love to be on Overhaulin Bling. I'd love to get me some nice wheels and a nice stereo and some custom leather seats. I dropped the hint to my husband but I doubt he picked up on it. lol

Surfer
07-26-2006, 03:00 PM
I like when she said "I don't know how I'll be able to thank you". Husbands reply "I can think of a few ways";) :D

I thought it was really cool how they restored it but to the original type look and style, not bling blingy with crazy paints or 24's lol.

FloridaNative
07-26-2006, 03:09 PM
I wonder if the husband will ever get his pay back or if she'll perennially have a headache. She didn't seem to have too much respect for him. But I agree with you about the overhaul. They really did make it look great! :)

Larry A
07-26-2006, 04:04 PM
I think that she was just excited about having a car that she had for 20 years restored. How would you react, shake Chips hand and just say thank you.

FloridaNative
07-26-2006, 05:32 PM
LOL True Larry.

BILL
07-26-2006, 05:48 PM
Gee I Missed That......... When Will It Come On Again??? And What Car Did She Own???:o

scooterguitar
07-26-2006, 05:52 PM
I watched RockStar!

FloridaNative
07-26-2006, 08:27 PM
Gee I Missed That......... When Will It Come On Again??? And What Car Did She Own???:o

She had a 1956 Cadillac. They repeated it last night at 11pm, but I don't know when they will show that episode again. She was so excited when she saw her car she was kissing everybody! LOL

Surfer
07-26-2006, 09:58 PM
I watched RockStar!Caught a snippet of that show and ended up watching it for the 1st time. Only b/c of that blond chick, though she got booted. Wow she was hot, I want her................don't tell Meghan:D

wytstang
07-26-2006, 10:42 PM
Damn I missed this episode :( I miss all the good ones.

BILL
07-27-2006, 07:17 AM
Damn I missed this episode :( I miss all the good ones.

me too:( :(

scooterguitar
07-27-2006, 07:56 AM
Caught a snippet of that show and ended up watching it for the 1st time. Only b/c of that blond chick, though she got booted. Wow she was hot, I want her................don't tell Meghan:D

Which one! The short one w/ huge hair that humped Gilby's leg, ooooooohhh! She is one of my favs on there, but always seems to get ragged on. I have no clue how some of those peopel even get a spot on there! Being a musician for 20 years, I just laugh when some of them keep refering to themselves as being "one of the best singers in the world since they mad eit that far." But, at leats it ain't krazyok.

Surfer
07-27-2006, 08:14 AM
Which one! The short one w/ huge hair that humped Gilby's leg, ooooooohhh! She is one of my favs on there, but always seems to get ragged on. I have no clue how some of those peopel even get a spot on there! Being a musician for 20 years, I just laugh when some of them keep refering to themselves as being "one of the best singers in the world since they mad eit that far." But, at leats it ain't krazyok.Whoever the blond chick was in the black leather pants, it was her and the black dude at the end and they kept him (sang that Bob Marley song). Are we talking about the show lol? I never watched it before but searched online and found some rock star supernova thing but didn't recognize anybody on it.