PDA

View Full Version : Product Reviews from today

Pages : [1] 2

svtsupremecy
06-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Got some new Interior products from Autogeek last week during memorial day sale.
So far here is what Ive used:
Lexol Leather Cleaner- Best cleaner ive used to date. After 3 sprays and working it in with a microfiber it had the leather looking very new and moist. It was like i almost did 2 steps in 1...It cleaned real well and at the same time, it seemed like it was conditioning also. I give it a 4 out of 5

Surf City Voodoo Leather Rejuvinator- Product was very easy to use, and really left the leather soft. It had a good leather smell, enough to know you have leather seats, but not overwhelming by any means. Like lexol...little goes a long way, and for a cheap product, i like that. 4 out 5.

Surf City Clearly Better Glass Cleaner- Clearly what the name says. I could of poured the stuff on a window and it wouldnt of left a streak. Good cheap glass cleaner. 4 1/2 out of 5. (anyone with armor-all glass wipes...use your hand and spit instead, works better)

Optimum interior Protectant (new formula)- Smells fantastic, leaves a incredibly nice finish to vinyl seats and my dash. Its almost like a matte finish but with a little extra. It left my dash exactly like i like it (factory fresh). It also brought my leather/vinyl (whatever it is) shifter boot back to life. I give this product a 4 1/2 out of 5.

1Z Cockpit Premium- Leaves a VERY matte finish. cleans very well and seems to almost disappear after you put it on, didnt seem to attract dust or anything at all. As for the smell, I couldnt tell you. I had Lime/clubsoda/vodka drinks last night. I kid you not, I was so hungover it smelled SO SIMILAR i had to stop using it. It has like 5-15 % alcohol in it and it coincidentally has a limey smell to it as well. Id still give it a 4 out of 5. Just dont clean your car with a hangover.

Im officially done using over the counter interior products, when i can get products like Surf City and Optimum for comparable prices with %50 better results.

sal329
06-02-2008, 09:16 PM
Very nice I have been wanting to try Voodoo, 1Z Cockpit and Opt Interior Protectant. I think you just helped me spend more cash thanks lol

dublifecrisis
06-02-2008, 09:23 PM
I had some vodka, tonic, w-a splash of orange,peach, mango juice this weekend. glad you like the new stuff. the UPS man SHOULD be at my house tomorrow with my new order as well.

novs25
06-02-2008, 09:47 PM
how would you compare these products to pinnicle? I am looking for product for my interior. I would like to place an order in the next day or so. Any help would be great.

supercharged
06-02-2008, 10:20 PM
Nice reviews! I love that Cockpit premium!!!

ScottB
06-03-2008, 07:40 AM
boutique products often offer better ingredients and move the "wow" factor up several notches. Good choice in moving away from mass market price point products at Wally World.

svtsupremecy
06-03-2008, 09:58 AM
how would you compare these products to pinnicle? I am looking for product for my interior. I would like to place an order in the next day or so. Any help would be great.

Im not sure how these products compare to Pinnacle. However I must say that Optimum Protectant is definatly a must have. Surf City Glass clean is also great stuff. As for the Lexol and Surf City Voodoo Leather condtioner, i wouldnt doubt Pinnacle's Leather cleaner and condtioner are better, but your going to pay more for it. Id say for low budget items, all the products I tried are well worth the $$$.

Pinnacle leather cleaner + conditioner are next on my list of things to try, but i didnt feel like spending $60 on products for my 2007 leather seats. I figure ive been treating the leather once a month or bi-monthly since ive had the car,so they dont need that super expensive stuff YET.

Jimmie
06-03-2008, 10:04 AM
Nice reviews. Thank you. Got to try the 1Z CP.

novs25
06-03-2008, 10:10 AM
Im not sure how these products compare to Pinnacle. However I must say that Optimum Protectant is definatly a must have. Surf City Glass clean is also great stuff. As for the Lexol and Surf City Voodoo Leather condtioner, i wouldnt doubt Pinnacle's Leather cleaner and condtioner are better, but your going to pay more for it. Id say for low budget items, all the products I tried are well worth the $$$.

Pinnacle leather cleaner + conditioner are next on my list of things to try, but i didnt feel like spending $60 on products for my 2007 leather seats. I figure ive been treating the leather once a month or bi-monthly since ive had the car,so they dont need that super expensive stuff YET.

I am in the same boat as you. I have a 2007 car also with leather. You made a great point maybe the expensive stuff is not needed right now. I will save some money and use the products you mentioned and get the expensive stuff at a later date when they need it bad. :righton:

Mike T
06-03-2008, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the reviews.

novs25
06-03-2008, 10:48 AM
is Optimum Protectant Plus the one you are talking about for the interior?

svtsupremecy
06-03-2008, 12:28 PM
Yes sir

novs25
06-03-2008, 02:07 PM
ordering the product you mentioned. Thanks for saving me 40$.

mdroche
07-30-2008, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the reviews. I'm looking for something that will clean and condition my matte black seats. I don't want them shiny.
My buddies recommend Lexol.
I'm open to different opinions.
Thanks.

sriquixotic
07-30-2008, 09:48 AM
Does optimum protectant plus only come in 128oz? I don't really want to buy so much since it's my first time trying it out.