PDA

View Full Version : Mixing Products...

BTLew81
06-02-2008, 11:08 AM
I got bored over the weekend, so I decided to try a little something. I took a little Danase Wet Glaze and mixed it 50/50 with some NXT 2.0. I used it on my 2007 Mazda3 in Black Mica. I have no idea if this "worked" or not, but it looks GREAT!! We'll see on the durability, etc, but I figured it might be fun to experiement a little with two products I enjoy!

Brett

ScottB
06-02-2008, 04:27 PM
my worry with mixing products, is that an ingredient in each might not jive well. Tread carefully.

nitro78
06-02-2008, 07:52 PM
Why no pics?!:Picture:

dublifecrisis
06-02-2008, 09:34 PM
i plan to mix something with my Meg's 105 when I get it. Not sure but maybe some Optimum Polish or some Menzerna.

Also-been thinking I could make a good glass cleaner with ONR QD/Vinegar/ISO what do you think

Largebore
06-08-2008, 04:55 PM
I mixed girl friends one time.... you may want to think again

Lumadar
06-08-2008, 05:15 PM
i plan to mix something with my Meg's 105 when I get it. Not sure but maybe some Optimum Polish or some Menzerna.

Also-been thinking I could make a good glass cleaner with ONR QD/Vinegar/ISO what do you think
I have some D151...interesting stuff. It has a fair amount of cut, but I am a tad disappointed in the slickness left behind by the wax. That said, as for mixing something with that product...that would be incredibly tricky IMO, given that it ALREADY has a careful balance of polish and wax...something else could easily screw up the wax element completely. Also, the wax in the D151 could screw up the polish in the added product...just a thought Im the MAN

Lumadar
06-08-2008, 05:23 PM
I mixed girl friends one time.... you may want to think again
Funny you mention that, I tried the same thing and had the experience of a lifetime- twice :righton: :D