PDA

View Full Version : new here

StephenK
07-25-2006, 06:13 PM
well i am new to this forum and have not had the chance to try any of the prducts here but i am making me out an order real soon. i usually get my products from TOP OF THE LINE. they work very well. it should be an interesting comparison. i will havw picstures of my work to post real soon

BILL
07-25-2006, 06:21 PM
well i am new to this forum and have not had the chance to try any of the prducts here but i am making me out an order real soon. usually get my products from ....... they work very well. it should be an interesting comparison. i will havw picstures of my work to post real soon

Welcome and good luck......you'll like it here im sure.....;)

StephenK
07-25-2006, 06:26 PM
i am sure i will like it here. i just love to detail. started about 10 years ago and found out i am pretty good at it. how many other detailers are from illinois? i will be back there august 2. cant wait to get back home.

DS Detailer
07-25-2006, 06:42 PM
Where at in IL. I only know of me and Joe from IL.

ScottB
07-25-2006, 08:16 PM
Detailgod .... a couple words of advice. Please no links, especially to other competitors in the detailing world. Feel free to visit and discuss products, and techniques as wanted Thanks !

FloridaNative
07-26-2006, 12:56 AM
Welcome to our little family. :)

StephenK
07-27-2006, 06:59 PM
killerwheels sorry about that. ds i will be in aurora. where you and joe at?

scooterguitar
07-27-2006, 07:58 PM
You better live up to you name!

StephenK
07-28-2006, 04:58 PM
scooter i will do my best to live up to my name. not using it as an excuse but i have been locked up in a south carolina prison for alittle while. so i am alittle rusty. anyways this is just a name for this forum. i will send before and after pics for you all to see what i can do.

scooterguitar
07-28-2006, 05:49 PM
Imagine you be right back into it! Glad your here man.

Totoland Mach
07-28-2006, 05:56 PM
scooter i will do my best to live up to my name. not using it as an excuse but i have been locked up in a south carolina prison for alittle while. so i am alittle rusty. anyways this is just a name for this forum. i will send before and after pics for you all to see what i can do.

Well, welcome aboard and good luck to ya! You've picked a vocation that will provide you with happy customers and an "earned" rep.

If you get a porter-cable and some of the popular kits from Autogeek, you're well on the way. Round up some customers and go for it.

Keep up posted.

Totoland Mach

ScottB
07-28-2006, 06:19 PM

just stay away from FloridaNative .... she loves gossip. She's the AG grapevine !:D

justin_murphy
07-28-2006, 06:36 PM
just stay away from FloridaNative .... she loves gossip. She's the AG grapevine !:D

LOL...plus she changes her sigs about once every 5 minutes!
Something to about her 300lb Latino, bodyfuilder husband.........oh well.

Welcome!
You won't find a better forum out there. No crap....no flaming....just detailing.
Oh yeah, you better post pics of anything you talk about!

StephenK
07-31-2006, 08:49 AM
i will be posting pics. before and after pics. first car i get to do is a red corolla. it is oxidized real bad. my mom let it goto hell while i have been away. my cousin told me about it and sent me pics. damn that thing is bad