PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek Customer Service

belcherm58
03-19-2006, 10:41 AM
On Friday I made a internet order at Autogeek. About two hours later
I decided I wanted to add a couple of items. I called on the phone and
they said my order was being prcessed and had me hold to see if they
could find it to add the items. I few minutes later they came back and
asked what I would like to add. That is some great customer service.
Eveytime I do buisiness with Autogeek I get that kind of service.
Beleive me, thats what keeps me coming back for more.

Thanks Autogeek team!

BlkTac05
03-19-2006, 10:53 AM
I've always found AG's customer service to be top notch. With so much competition out there, it's AG's customer service that keeps me a more than satisfied customer! In fact, the entire PBMA team deserves to be recognized!

joe.p
03-19-2006, 08:44 PM
I've always found AG's customer service to be top notch. With so much competition out there, it's AG's customer service that keeps me a more than satisfied customer! In fact, the entire PBMA team deserves to be recognized!
Ditto: Ok You Talked Me Into It..;)

Miami_Sunset
03-20-2006, 02:57 AM
with so many detailing companies offering great customer Service nowadays I cant complain but, Autogeek is in the #1 spot in my list :cool:

BTW: i love getting next day shipping Automatically because im in Miami :eek: & only 2 hours away from PBMA :p

Meghan
03-20-2006, 09:06 AM
You guys are so sweet!:o We do take pride in dealing with our customers, one at a time! Hope to see more of you next year at the Detail Fest :D

Matt
03-20-2006, 01:45 PM
Thanks guys....we try our best. :)

flatstick
03-21-2006, 12:03 PM

I agree 100% with the statement above. Before I saw how small the staffing was I thought you all were very good. to see how many people are actually involved gives me a new level of respect for what the staff does. my hat is off to each and every one of you.

ScottB
03-21-2006, 05:53 PM
I agree 100% with the statement above. Before I saw how small the staffing was I thought you all were very good. to see how many people are actually involved gives me a new level of respect for what the staff does. my hat is off to each and every one of you.

With all those distractions : beautiful woman, cars to detail, new products to try, and a tv in every office it really is big kudo's to the staff at Autogeek. :D

5000XD
03-21-2006, 09:21 PM
Got to agree, AG is just an awesome place. To be honest I haven't shopped with other online car detailing shops, but the way I feel after 3 orders so far is it can't get any better then this!

MikeyC
03-21-2006, 10:07 PM
I've always enjoyed shopping at the 'Geek. I've never had anything "out of stock" when I order it. So, my order always ships out immediately. I just wish I lived closer to their location so that I could get my packages faster.

My only complaint like others have stated is the packing peanuts. If these are the non-static version I'd hate to see the regular ones. I would much prefer to see "air bags," bubble wrap, or paper packing materials. Also, I would LOVE to see the 'Geek carry Menzerna. The 'Geek carries a lot of great product lines. I just happen to love Menzerna polishes.

joe.p
03-24-2006, 03:17 PM
Jason, my items arrived yesterday 3 business days from the time i placed my order. Once again i have to thank you for helping get the right items for the job.

Thanks for your personal time and Help,The indigo MFs was a nice bonus and i have no doubt i will be pleased with them.

Joe.P

02SLVRon22
04-05-2006, 05:41 PM
I wanted to say thanks to Meghan regarding an order I placed during the last 15% off sale. I wanted to add something to my order on Saturday and she worked everything out so I could get everything in 1 shipment. Thanks again

Meghan
04-05-2006, 08:58 PM
I wanted to say thanks to Meghan regarding an order I placed during the last 15% off sale. I wanted to add something to my order on Saturday and she worked everything out so I could get everything in 1 shipment. Thanks again
Was no problem at all! Glad we could take care of that for you. ;)