PDA

View Full Version : Few ?'s on products since I've been gone

scooterguitar
05-27-2008, 03:43 PM
Hey everyone! First of all, I'll post a personal update in the appropriate section right after this..for those who care:righton:

So, I need to replenish a few titems, like my shampoo. IS the DP super foam still THE one for the foam gun?

The new Wolfgang wx looks sweet!

Any other absolute must trys in any of the areas? I have been MIA for around a year.
Thanks

ScottB
05-27-2008, 04:47 PM
soaps / foam gun -- Poorboys, Duragloss, and DP Extreme Foam

Wolfgangs 3.0 line (polishes and sealants) are first rate, and polishes made with Mernzerna. The new Fuzion wax is quite wet and easy to use, and a free refill makes it a better option to those "other" estate waxes.

Must Try --- Optimums Optibond Tire Dressing, Menzerna 106FF Nano polish, and Optimums Quick Detailer and Gloss Enhancer Spray. Fuzion is nice for wax ...

scooterguitar
05-27-2008, 06:39 PM
Thank Killr. I am still way overloaded from two years back. I have basically decided in my head that the Wolf line is my overall favorite and will likely just reup those as all the others run out. But man, I have some serious detailing supplies from all the erratic trading and buying. Some of the makers might not even be around anymore!
So Wolfgang is making actual polishes now or what they have always had?
I do have a tad of Mez final polish left, I really loved that stuff too.
I have been giving some of the old products to friends and family who will actually use it.
So the Fuzion a stepup looks wise from your old fav Souvereign Killr? Souv was about the last thing I ordered and love it. I was hording it, but figure what the heck use it up and buy more!
Last ? for now, the DP shampoo still smell the same, as well as Poorboy's? PB always smelled like cough syrup to me. Love their Natty's blue smell though.

sparkie
05-27-2008, 07:55 PM
soaps / foam gun -- Poorboys, Duragloss, and DP Extreme Foam

Wolfgangs 3.0 line (polishes and sealants) are first rate, and polishes made with Mernzerna. The new Fuzion wax is quite wet and easy to use, and a free refill makes it a better option to those "other" estate waxes.

Must Try --- Optimums Optibond Tire Dressing, Menzerna 106FF Nano polish, and Optimums Quick Detailer and Gloss Enhancer Spray. Fuzion is nice for wax ...
Fuzion Kick A$$ IMHO! And welcome back....:D
Wolfgang Fuzion Estate Car Wax contains real carnauba wax and paint sealant polymers to protect paint. ultimate show car wax, auto wax, paste wax, (http://www.autogeek.net/wolfgang-fuzion-carnauba-polymer-car-wax.html)