PDA

View Full Version : NC members. Dates for Detailing Meet in NC?

Brandon1
05-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Ok guys, I had planned a detailing meet for May 17th and Meghan was even kind enough to send us some products to demo and try for the meet. Sadly, we had so many cancellations on that day, that I decided to reschedule for sometime in June.

So if you are in NC, and want to come to a detailing get together, post up the dates you can attend and I will pick one common one. I'm doing this for 3 forums, so we have to pick a good one out!!! We cant let the products Meghan sent us go to waste!

The meet will be held just north of Raleigh, NC and in a 60x40 A/C'd garage. We had 15 show last year, and a dealer for System One should be on hand to demo that system (although I told him we'd only buy from AG lol)

sparkie
05-26-2008, 06:34 PM
Ok guys, I had planned a detailing meet for May 17th and Meghan was even kind enough to send us some products to demo and try for the meet. Sadly, we had so many cancellations on that day, that I decided to reschedule for sometime in June.

So if you are in NC, and want to come to a detailing get together, post up the dates you can attend and I will pick one common one. I'm doing this for 3 forums, so we have to pick a good one out!!! We cant let the products Meghan sent us go to waste!

The meet will be held just north of Raleigh, NC and in a 60x40 A/C'd garage. We had 15 show last year, and a dealer for System One should be on hand to demo that system (although I told him we'd only buy from AG lol)
My weekends are book for right now, + vacation comming up in about two weeks...How about in July sometime?

Brandon1
05-26-2008, 07:22 PM
Ok Sparkie, i'll keep that in mind. You have to bring that '69 Dump Truck though, that thing was amazing.