PDA

View Full Version : noob needs some advice

supturb89
05-25-2008, 08:39 AM
I am waiting on my AG order of KAIO, KSG ,and Collinite 845 to come in. I will be giving my wife's 06 Silver Mazda3 a good detail this week. My question is should I use all three (KAIO, KSG, Col 845) or maybe just the KAIO and 845? Would I see a noticable difference with applying the KSG between the two? My original plan was:

Wash/Dry
Clay with Meg's clay kit
KAIO
KSG>wait 24 hrs.
Collinite 845

Feed back please Thank you!:)

Jimmie
05-25-2008, 11:04 AM
A few details ago I used that combo on my car (just change Collinite 845 to LS). I quit using the KSG because I didn't think it was worth the extra work or cure time.

ScottB
05-25-2008, 11:39 AM
AIO / SG are a bulletproof combo when used together, but look a bit sterile and need a topper or gloss spray. Your combo would work. Just remember Klasse SG is a pain to deal with and to use correctly, your gonna want to study its hints.

Use a small spray bottle, think travel size hairspray pump
WOWO --- wipe on and immediately wipe off
allow to cure 8-24 hours before topping
stubborn spots -- respray and immediately buff to remove

supturb89
05-25-2008, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the replies guys/gals.

killrwheels, when you say topper are you refering to the 845 or do you have something else in mind?

onexvi3tboi
05-26-2008, 12:22 AM
I bought some turtle wax ice and use it to wash car then I Ise the turtle wax ice liquid and wax it. Are those good for the car or no. I used it because I am waiting for the pinnacle to arrive but someone told me I should wash my car asap because I just bought the vehicle and it has been sitting on the lot. Anything else I should do to the car while I'm waiting for the pinnacle. I am new to all these product.