PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang 3.0 Sealant Review

Pats300zx
05-24-2008, 06:48 PM
Today I finally had the chance to try out the new Wolfgang 3.0 Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. This is a huge improvement over the original version. I applied it on a 1999 Metallic Green VW Jetta via the UDM and a Sonus Blue DAS pad. The Wolfgang applied very easy with no streaking.

I allowed it to haze and buffed with a the new Cobra Miracle Towel. WOW..the flake really came out in the finish and it was so easy to remove. I am curious to see how it holds up durability wise compared to the older verison of Wolfgang.

Pros:

Easy to apply and remove
Removal is a breeze
Very crisp sealant look

Cons:

None.

I will post pics in my next Click and Brag on the Jetta detail. Overall I found this to be a great product and would recommend it.

HighEndDetail
05-24-2008, 09:37 PM
Thanks Pat, for your thoughts. Waiting for :Picture: :D:D

supercharged
05-25-2008, 01:01 AM
Today I finally had the chance to try out the new Wolfgang 3.0 Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. This is a huge improvement over the original version. I applied it on a 1999 Metallic Green VW Jetta via the UDM and a Sonus Blue DAS pad. The Wolfgang applied very easy with no streaking.

I allowed it to haze and buffed with a the new Cobra Miracle Towel. WOW..the flake really came out in the finish and it was so easy to remove. I am curious to see how it holds up durability wise compared to the older verison of Wolfgang.

Pros:

Easy to apply and remove
Removal is a breeze
Very crisp sealant look

Cons:

None.

I will post pics in my next Click and Brag on the Jetta detail. Overall I found this to be a great product and would recommend it.
Huge improvement in looks, ease of use??? Please clarify...

Pats300zx
05-25-2008, 08:21 AM
Huge improvement in looks, ease of use??? P

Both. I just looked at the car today and it had a chance to cure and it looks fantastic. Much more of a sealant look as compared to the original version which had a muted carnuaba look. Removal was a breeze. Although the original version was easy to work with, this one was even better. Later I found some areas that I missed around the taillights. Came back with a MF towel wiped off these areas off with no probs even after sitting for a couple of hours.

ScottB
05-25-2008, 08:40 AM
sounds like it is more crisp and reflective, common to sealants.

supercharged
05-25-2008, 08:54 AM
Both. I just looked at the car today and it had a chance to cure and it looks fantastic. Much more of a sealant look as compared to the original version which had a muted carnuaba look. Removal was a breeze. Although the original version was easy to work with, this one was even better. Later I found some areas that I missed around the taillights. Came back with a MF towel wiped off these areas off with no probs even after sitting for a couple of hours.
Thanks...I'm overstocked with sealants, but I might give this one a try later down the road...

wytstang
05-25-2008, 12:11 PM
I can't wait to try it and test it's durability.

supercharged
05-26-2008, 09:32 AM
Thanks, I'll give it a try!

Jimmie
05-26-2008, 10:00 AM
Thanks, I'll give it a try!

Yeah me too. Thanks for the review Pats300zx.

Mike T
05-26-2008, 01:16 PM
http://www.curevents.com/vb/images/smilies/worth.gif
Just kidding, thanks for the review.

supercharged
05-27-2008, 09:16 AM
Yeah me too. Thanks for the review Pats300zx.:righton::buffing: