PDA

View Full Version : New car what do I use to maintain it?

onexvi3tboi
05-23-2008, 09:17 AM
I just purchase a 2009 Toyota Camry SE with Leather interior. I want to know what product I should use for the exterior and interior of the car. The exterior is white and the interior is leather. Please let me know thx.

onexvi3tboi
05-23-2008, 05:30 PM
What do you guys recommend for the exterior of a car and the interior of a car? I don't know what type of cleaning solution I should be using.

I heard pinnacle was good for interior I was thinking of getting the whole package.

Pinnacle Total Interior/ Exterior Detailing Kit cleans your car inside and out! Pinnacle wax, car polish, cleaner, detailing kit, car care kit (http://www.pinnaclewax.com/pintotcarcar.html)

Is there something better for the exterior you would recommend or should i stick to that?

PeTrol42
05-23-2008, 06:07 PM
That package is a little pricey but if you could swing it, then that's a great place to start. You might want to wax your car as soon as possible since its been on the dealer lot and I doubt it has any wax protecting the paint.

ScottB
05-23-2008, 07:01 PM
Pinnacle makes a nice interior kit, and likely you could get the Pinnacle Sig Series II kit for exterior also. If looking for a sealant versus wax, then look to the new Four Star kit.

onexvi3tboi
05-23-2008, 08:04 PM
so that link i put up there doesn't include the exterior ur talking about? Which is better sealant or wax?

antekaudi
05-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Hey i am new and i dont know as much as other guys do but thats what i would do.

Wash
Claybar (May not be necessary but i would still do it)
Wash
KAIO ( This is amazing stuff you can apply it for glass and wheels)
And get Some nice wax or sealant. Like souveran or duragloss.

For interior i use

bluemagic leather and vinyl cleaner.
And then i use 303 protectant ( very good stuff i really like it)

For wheels i use Eagle one products which work pretty well and are not expensive. Then i cover wheels with KAIO.

Good luck