PDA

View Full Version : What's Up, from NJ

Silver Fox
05-19-2008, 09:58 PM
I Live in Union County. I need a heads-up on a detail spot that's not to far from me for a complete project. Polish/clay/swirl removal/glaze/sealant. As well as the interior.
Feed back pleaseThanx

breitlingtim
05-19-2008, 10:10 PM
I'm down in Wildwod Crest so that's a bit of a hike unless you wanted to drop off and pick up could have her done over a weekend for you.

Let me know.

Tim

Silver Fox
05-20-2008, 07:56 PM
Tell you what. Can you upload some of your work, the products you use and the process you use? Do you offer packages, how do you work it?

DHM

breitlingtim
05-21-2008, 10:11 AM
Ok well I use the Pinnacle XMT line of polishes and carnuba glaze. I will also be receiving Klasse SG tomorrow to try for the first time on a Mercedes. Megs Clay Bar and Ultimate detailer. I use Liquid Souverän Wax with Polycharger as my exclusive polish. Armoral Tire Shine for tires and triple action wheel cleaner for wheels. I have been topping everything with OptiSeal to try and help with the pollen problem down here and it has been working great.

For the interior I use Poorboy’s Trim Restorer for all trim and the dash. Shampoo all carpets and mats after shop vac is run twice thru entire car. Armorall Auto Glass Cleaner on Interior and Exterior.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g259/timfleming83/High-End-Shine-Price-Specials.jpg

That's This months specials, but for a fellow board member I'll cut 20% off the top. I will attach pics later tonight when I get home from the office. I am actually doing a car tonight that hopefully I will remember to take a lot of pics...lol. Well have a good one!

Tim