PDA

View Full Version : AG blowing away the competition...

AjNavo61490
05-19-2008, 07:07 PM
I know this link leads to another detailing website, but wanted to share the outcome of this poll i just posted in...

Who is your Favorite Vendor? - Page 2 - Autopia.org (http://www.autopia.org/forum/member-polls/107086-who-your-favorite-vendor-2.html#post1125333)

supercharged
05-20-2008, 10:06 AM
AG really does. I always get stuff that AG carries only at AG, beacuse there is no money wasted on tax and no money wasted on shipping...order has to be at least $75, mine is always larger...more like $150-300...And customer service rocks!!!
I really like some stuff at DB, but Fed Ex shipping rates kill...just like if you buy stuff from Chemical Guys, they charge so much for shipping, I think it's cheaper to ship from Europe to California, then from Suther California to Northern...

wytstang
05-20-2008, 11:07 AM
Not surprised.

ScottB
05-20-2008, 05:44 PM
nice part of AG ... customer service. Nice part of some other vendors, they buy/resell AG products. I think thats called a win-win !!

svtsupremecy
05-21-2008, 09:41 AM
Nothing like getting FREE SHIPPING and a FREE $15 gift. (obviously I put in a vote for AG). And AG customer service is the best ive come across, in any business.

Jimmie
05-21-2008, 04:04 PM
As it should be.

Bridges
05-21-2008, 05:37 PM
There's competition for ag? When visiting other sites I had the feeling they were buying from ag.

Nothing like getting FREE SHIPPING and a FREE $15 gift. (obviously I put in a vote for AG). And AG customer service is the best ive come across, in any business.
my order just came in and I didn't see a free $15 gift. Did I do something wrong with the order maybe?

Mr Dream Machines
05-23-2008, 07:32 AM
Not me, I get my lake country supplies from a better place, also in florida (not CMA) who are cheaper and give me wholesale pricing

Customer service - well it's pretty much non existant for international customers

I don't like you nor will I buy anything from you anymore
CHOW

AL417
05-23-2008, 08:12 AM
Not me, I get my lake country supplies from a better place, also in florida (not CMA) who are cheaper and give me wholesale pricing

Customer service - well it's pretty much non existant for international customers

CHOW

What's up with this post? You do realize you're in AG's House, right? If you don't like it here there are plenty of other detailing sites you may want to join.

Everyone's mother's old saying seems to apply here...
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

And it's Ciao,
not CHOW

Mr Dream Machines
05-23-2008, 08:31 AM
Not to us aussies it ain't
So what, everyone's entitled to their opinion

Jimmie
05-23-2008, 08:55 AM
What's up with this post? You do realize you're in AG's House, right? If you don't like it here there are plenty of other detailing sites you may want to join.

Everyone's mother's old saying seems to apply here...
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

And it's Ciao,
not CHOW

:iagree::iagree::iagree: got a couple of more. "It's easier to be nice", "Some things are better left unsaid", "We don't air our dirty laundry in public".

AjNavo61490
05-23-2008, 10:12 AM

CHOW

Not to us aussies it ain't
So what, everyone's entitled to their opinion

who does this guy think he is?

Meghan
05-23-2008, 10:28 AM
Well I was going to let this go, but since Mr Dream Machines, aka SVR on Autopia is bashing everyone and everything I am going to have to let him go. Its unfortunate, we try to give people the benefit of the doubt but he has alter motives which will not be allowed on this forum anymore.
:grouphug:
Love, Peace, and Detailing, thats what we are about! ;)

Z06-Goose
05-23-2008, 11:25 AM
All my online orders are always placed thru AG, unless it's about a product they don't carry
I've experienced exceptional customer service every single time :cheers:

supercharged
05-23-2008, 12:00 PM
All my online orders are always placed thru AG, unless it's about a product they don't carry
I've experienced exceptional customer service every single time :cheers:
Same here, I only buy product from other vendors if AG doesn't carry it...that's Swissvax brushes, Leather Master, and Meguiar's APC+...
Last time I got APC+ from Autodetailingsolutions, I had about 4 oz spilled...They didn't seal as good as AG does...That's why I bought wheel brightener from AG, don't wanna spill that acid all over the box.