PDA

View Full Version : Cobra Miracle Towel Review

Pats300zx
05-17-2008, 04:17 PM
I had the chance today to try one of the new Cobra Miracle Towels. This towel measures 16 x23 and is super soft with a very plush nap. The towel is perfect for applying spray sealants and QD'ing. I used it today to apply some Zaino Z8 to my truck after a quick wash and I love it.

The Miracle towel does not have a stitched tag but uses adhesive which allow for a quick pull off of the tag. I did have some issues with the adhesive sticking to the towel and it took me a couple of minutes to pick it off.

The towel came individually wrapped in a clear plastic bag. I believe it sells for $9.99 and will definitely compete with the higher end super plush MF towels. It's the perfect towel to break out when you want to give that "extra love" to your car at the end of a detail :)

HighEndDetail
05-17-2008, 06:52 PM
Thanks Pat for the review

Old Pirate
05-17-2008, 08:13 PM
Great review on the Cobra Pats!

Jimmie
05-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Nice review. Thanks pat.

supercharged
05-18-2008, 09:06 AM
I used it and always thought that's it's just too soft. I prefer Cobra MF detailing cloth. It stays the same wash after wash after wash...

ScottB
05-18-2008, 09:54 AM
love the update .... the original Miracle towels were soft and thick (by yesterdays standards). For awhile they seemed updated with a thinner towel. I just got a new one, and glad to say they went back to the thicker version.