PDA

View Full Version : Ima do hoodrat stuff wit ma friends

Surfer
05-16-2008, 05:56 PM
Grand Theft Auto 7 Year Old Video (http://www.break.com/index/grand-theft-auto-7-year-old.html)

Surfer
05-17-2008, 09:07 AM
Com'on...nobody wants to do bad things b/c its cool? :D

supercharged
05-17-2008, 09:45 AM
playing too many video games, that is...

Jimmie
05-17-2008, 10:12 AM
Palm Beach! That's close to you, huh Surfer? And AG.

Looks like granny would be better off buying a booster seat, lol.

Meghan
05-17-2008, 10:44 AM
Palm Beach! That's close to you, huh Surfer? And AG.

Looks like granny would be better off buying a booster seat, lol.

That was 15 mins south of us.... I do not believe in beating children, but that kid has been missing out on some spanking! Another reason why I have not had kids yet... I would be going to jail if that was my kid.:D

wytstang
05-17-2008, 11:18 AM
Now that kid needs a father and one that doesn't spare the rod. It's not funny and funny at the same time and just can't stop laughing at the kids response.

GearHead_1
05-17-2008, 01:28 PM
I would be looking in to how much I could get for him. 25 cents ought to do.

Surfer
05-18-2008, 04:50 PM
Now that kid needs a father and one that doesn't spare the rod. It's not funny and funny at the same time and just can't stop laughing at the kids response.Shall I help with arrangement for adoption? :D

Bet grandma whupped the sh!t out of him after cameras went away lol. Grandma is also, or was, rolling on 22's LOL.

supercharged
05-19-2008, 09:13 AM
Shall I help with arrangement for adoption? :D

Bet grandma whupped the sh!t out of him after cameras went away lol. Grandma is also, or was, rolling on 22's LOL.
pimpin', huh?

r_wain
05-19-2008, 08:40 PM
apparently he got into some more trouble recently,,,heard it on a radio station this morning

Ohio Detailing
05-19-2008, 08:45 PM
That was 15 mins south of us.... I do not believe in beating children, but that kid has been missing out on some spanking! Another reason why I have not had kids yet... I would be going to jail if that was my kid.:D

LOL.... nice.

Hey Meg, where's your avatar from? Is it just an image or somewhere you've been want to go? I just took my honeymoon 5 months ago when I tied the knot!!!! :)

Surfer
05-19-2008, 09:03 PM
apparently he got into some more trouble recently,,,heard it on a radio station this morningDude, don't ya know, its cool to do bad things :D

LOL.... nice.

Hey Meg, where's your avatar from? Is it just an image or somewhere you've been want to go? I just took my honeymoon 5 months ago when I tied the knot!!!! :)Man down man down, we've lost another one.... :D

Matt S.
05-20-2008, 07:52 AM
I've seen tons of this stuff in the classes I'm taking...it amazes me how someone so young could already be so messed up....it pisses me off but makes me feel sorry at the same time. One could only hope that these little bastards straighten out by the time they're old enough to be a complete drain on society.

wytstang
05-20-2008, 11:13 AM
Shall I help with arrangement for adoption? :D

You can help arrange the butt whoopin for him (after granny finishes of course).