PDA

View Full Version : New Order Makes Me Hungry!

Dropkick Detail
05-16-2008, 12:32 PM
I just received my latest order. I got a bunch of CCS pads and Souveran Paste and liquid (plus some AWESOME goodies from Dwayne. THANKS DWAYNE!!). When I put some LS in a dispensing bottle, I swear it smelled so delicious I dang near tasted it! I had to go inside and pour me a big glass of water to quench the weird desire. I am DYING to try this stuff. I spent all night finishing painting my garage just so I could put everything back where it was, hang my posters and banners, then get to testing the RMG and Souveran paste on my red F-150! I got some DWG, too, but I want to test the RMG first.

I love this place!

Matt S.
05-16-2008, 01:41 PM
DON'T EAT THE WAX!!!!!!!!! :D

:cheers:

Jimmie
05-16-2008, 04:32 PM
Dang! Everytime you guys talk about how good it smells I've got to go open a bottle if I have one, lol:D

Dropkick Detail
05-16-2008, 04:54 PM
Dang! Everytime you guys talk about how good it smells I've got to go open a bottle if I have one, lol:D

Frickin' weirdest attack on my senses I can remember. Loved it!

ScottB
05-17-2008, 07:43 AM
RMG and Souveran Paste is a wet combo ...

svtsupremecy
05-17-2008, 08:38 PM
i cant wait to try RMG on my car with Souveran paste...once the Duragloss wears off (probly 5 more months damnit) im slapping a coat of each on. im going through my Souveran paste like no ones business, good thing i got Buy one get one.

supercharged
05-18-2008, 09:05 AM
I just received my latest order. I got a bunch of CCS pads and Souveran Paste and liquid (plus some AWESOME goodies from Dwayne. THANKS DWAYNE!!). When I put some LS in a dispensing bottle, I swear it smelled so delicious I dang near tasted it! I had to go inside and pour me a big glass of water to quench the weird desire. I am DYING to try this stuff. I spent all night finishing painting my garage just so I could put everything back where it was, hang my posters and banners, then get to testing the RMG and Souveran paste on my red F-150! I got some DWG, too, but I want to test the RMG first.

I love this place!
are you gonna pad yourself foam pads and peanut butter sandwish???:D:cheers:

94LT1
05-18-2008, 09:10 AM
whats RMG?

trhland
05-18-2008, 09:41 AM
dont smell your wax!!!!! thats crazy

trhland
05-18-2008, 09:43 AM
red moose glaze :D

Dropkick Detail
05-18-2008, 05:39 PM
RMG and Souveran Paste is a wet combo ...

I did the RMG and Souveran paste on the truck yesterday. I LOVE the RMG! There was such an instant, noticeable difference in the shine once it was applied. I followed it with a coat of souveran and another coat this morning. Fabulousl, wet-looking truck driving around Idaho now.

Dropkick Detail
05-18-2008, 05:40 PM
are you gonna pad yourself foam pads and peanut butter sandwish???:D:cheers:

Thats what they need to make! A peanut butter smelling wax!