PDA

View Full Version : Need advice...traveling to a car show...

1LE HAWK
05-16-2008, 09:43 AM
Next week, my girlfriend and I are both traveling approximately 300 miles to Atlanta for a car show.

Now as of Sunday, all paint correction that is set to be done should be completed and covered with WG DGPS, DWG, Souveran.

Now I know that the car will be dirty when I get there...but what approach could I use to maximize the look of the car when I get there.

I won't have my leaf blower to dry with...so was thinking microfibers and water blade??

What do you use when you travel??

-Matt

wytstang
05-16-2008, 10:44 AM
2 options for cleaning Poorboys Spray and wipe (not rub) or Optimums No Rinse mixed in a spray bottle. No water blade as all it take is a very small piece of whatever to get trapped and you drag it across the paint. Actually you could also hit up the parts store or Lowes or the like and find the widest painters tape and tape off the bumper, front half of hood, and rear view mirrors. Make it 10x easier to clean off the bugs.

PaintPolisher
05-16-2008, 10:48 AM
Welcome to Atlanta!

Bring some ONR to wash the car as we are in a drought and cannot use hoses outside. You can always go to a DIY place.

Jimmie
05-16-2008, 11:59 AM
2 options for cleaning Poorboys Spray and wipe (not rub) or Optimums No Rinse mixed in a spray bottle. No water blade as all it take is a very small piece of whatever to get trapped and you drag it across the paint. Actually you could also hit up the parts store or Lowes or the like and find the widest painters tape and tape off the bumper, front half of hood, and rear view mirrors. Make it 10x easier to clean off the bugs.

:iagree::whs:.