PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use 1Z Einzette black bottle polishes?

purplenurple
05-12-2008, 12:41 PM
I got the Intensive Paste and High GLoss Polish when I got my PC a few months ago. Anyone use these? They seem to dry up and become impossible to remove - not sure if it could be the FL heat or that the car was warm.

Also, I cant seem to really finish the surfice with the HGP and a white pad. I always get "buffer swirl" type marring. It could be from removing the polish residue, but IDK

Thanks.

ScottB
05-12-2008, 05:51 PM
I used them several times, still liked Menzerna better. They werent to hard to remove and dust wasnt all that bad. Guess I better check my bottles as in a hot Florida garage.

Bence
05-13-2008, 05:03 PM
I'm using them and I'm very satisfied with them, especially on conventional finishes. They prefer lower speeds, generally around 1000 RPMs. Obviously, I've never used them in Florida weather here in Hungary... :)

When using a DA buffer, I've never experienced any difficulties... and in fact, I was using them even for repairing DVDs.

blkexcoupe
05-21-2008, 04:50 PM
I prefer menzerna over the 1z polishes, but I should start using them since they've been sitting on the shelf since the month I got them.

The only time removal was hard was when the polish wasn't fully broken down.