PDA

View Full Version : Eyeing off

roaringlion
03-18-2006, 03:52 AM
I went for lunch today and i found myself at the traffic lights on the way home, anywho i saw this holden statesman (VQ model) pulling up next to me and i found myself looking at what kind of a detail job he had done and picking at defects, what kind of a shine it had etc. Does anyone else find themselves doing that (at traffic lights or any where else)

Mike T
03-18-2006, 08:54 AM
Yep. Everywhere I go.

Neothin
03-18-2006, 03:30 PM
I find myself looking at the trunks/hoods of cars as i walk down the aisle of parking lots. it's amazing how bad some cars are... and it doesnt seem to matter how new the cars are either. I've seen C6 vettes that are already horribly swirled.

Tex Star Detail
03-18-2006, 04:12 PM
I do the same...wifes hates it!

Miami_Sunset
03-18-2006, 04:36 PM
yeah but then again everyone does it.. people love to check out cars as if they were chicks simply because thay are inquisitive.

Matt
03-27-2006, 12:37 PM
I usually always check out cars around me, ESPECIALLY if they look freshly detailed...then I feel the need to criticize. :)

onehawaiian
03-27-2006, 08:47 PM
ppl are always looking at me/my car.
doesn't bother me in the least.
i only look at others if it's a pretty girl(s).
other than that...nah, i don't checkout other ppl's rides.

ScottB
03-28-2006, 06:33 PM
ppl are always looking at me/my car.
doesn't bother me in the least.
i only look at others if it's a pretty girl(s).
other than that...nah, i don't checkout other ppl's rides.

Have you ever actually noticed just how many are NOT pretty girls ?? :confused:

onehawaiian
03-28-2006, 09:01 PM
Have you ever actually noticed just how many are NOT pretty girls ?? :confused:sadly, yes. :(
however, my "glance attack" is pretty advanced.
split seconds are important.
if it's a female ogre or medusa in the car, gotta make sure to turn away quick lest i be turned to stone...or hurl in my car.
:D