PDA

View Full Version : Best lsp ever

Pages : [1] 2

Eruptiv
05-10-2008, 01:51 AM
I pulled the trigger on buying Fuzion. I was skeptical, but very well worth it. Very, very easy to use. The same as Pinnacle Souveran. WOWO. I thought Souveran had depth and shine , but like someone here said it before it's is Souveran on steroids. If you're on the fence about spending the money, do it. You won't have any regrets. The smell of the wax is fruity, kinda like a Jolly Rancher.:righton:

ScottB
05-10-2008, 06:42 AM
I thought the smell was strawberry like ... but mine could have been the final beta release. Any pics ?? I think the new kit is the ticket with everything included. It truly is a nice wax and stands up to those super high dollar offerings from Zymol and Swisswax.

Eruptiv
05-10-2008, 10:13 AM
You know you are right, it does smell like strawberry. I have to figure out how to put up the pictures. I have 2 on my camera card. What's the procedure? It says I need a URL. What is that?

tripperfx3
05-10-2008, 10:25 AM
You can host them on Photobucket.

Eruptiv
05-10-2008, 10:59 AM
I don't see a need for Souveran anymore. This Fuzion wax is the shiznit!

zaxjax
05-10-2008, 12:02 PM
I don't see a need for Souveran anymore. This Fuzion wax is the shiznit!

Souveran is still a very good wax and when you can buy it polycharged, even better! I'm glad I bought some of the closeout big bottles.

Eruptiv
05-10-2008, 12:15 PM
I still like to apply a paste wax though. There is something satisfying about it when you remove it and see the awesome gloss and depth of the paint.

trhland
05-10-2008, 12:33 PM
word to your mother:D

Jimmie
05-10-2008, 12:35 PM
I saw Fuzion used at DFIII. It's awesome. It didn't seem like Souveran had to take a back seat to it though, IMO.

ScottB
05-10-2008, 01:26 PM
I still like to apply a paste wax though. There is something satisfying about it when you remove it and see the awesome gloss and depth of the paint.

Souveran Paste and Souveran liquid are two very different formulas. The paste was/is still the holy grail in carnauba and the one most compare/contrast against. Fuzion is hot, but I think it looks a bit difference, some would suggest wetter but doesnt glow the same. I think they should co-exist just fine.

Low Tech
05-11-2008, 08:35 PM
I've been getting away from paste waxes because of dust (even with using 425). Souveran always was a dust magnet for me.

So, how is Fuzion regarding dust attraction?

Eruptiv
05-11-2008, 08:50 PM
so far, so good. Doesn't seem to attract dust as much as Souveran.

Low Tech
05-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the response! I've been holding off because of concerns about dust attraction. Sounds favorable. Be curious about other Fuzion users experience w/ Dust....

1LE HAWK
05-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Have not tried the Fuzion yet (though I intend to)...so I can only speak to the awesomeness of Souveran paste. Incredible glow and warmth about the wax....depth that I feel must be about waist deep. ;)

Can't wait to see what the Fuzion offers though...

-Matt

supercharged
05-12-2008, 09:16 AM
word to your mother:D
did you order it yet, Tom? What did your wife tell you???:D