PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean...

Ohio Detailing
05-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Spotless water system...

Results, thoughts, feedback?

Thanks guys,

supercharged
05-09-2008, 05:32 PM
junk. water pressure will be extrememely low, not worth it.

ScottB
05-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Absolute Junk ... I Still Had Spots !! (tossed Out)

AlxRSPTT
05-09-2008, 06:24 PM
I just used it because I didn't have a sprayer nozzle at my brother's house. He bought it, it made zero difference. I still use the sprayer if he doesn't have one.

Bubbabuff
05-09-2008, 08:26 PM
If you want absolutly no SPOTS, then purchase a water DIONIZER, I have one connected into my pressuere washer system, and I use for for the last final rinse and each vehicle comes out spotless. Even on black cars baking in the sun still dries spotless! The resin in the unit reduces the TDS (TOTAL DISSOLVED SOLIDS) in the water basically to zero. I have a TDS meter and here in southern Ontario my meter will read 375 TDS, and thats going through a water softner, now after it runs through the DI filter the meter read 005!!! I get about 90 washes out of the unit only because are water here is very hard and has alot of minerals, other areas in the US are much better, you would have to ask the supplier cause they have a chart on TDS for certain areas and they can tell you how long the resin will last. To replaced the resin is about $90 (5 pound bag). On The Go - Portable Water Softener (http://www.portablewatersoftener.com/) check it out or do a google serch for DI units for washing cars! Hope this helps.

Ohio Detailing
05-09-2008, 08:54 PM
I have heard countless times about dionizers, but have never researched them further in order to invest in one, simply because I couldn't justify the cost at the time. For a decent one that works and is reliable, how much am I looking at ballpark?

supercharged
05-10-2008, 04:19 AM
remember the saying - you get what you pay for...that cheap junk isn't worth your time/nor money.

TOGWT
05-10-2008, 05:59 AM
Water Filtration - Tools - ############# (http://#############.com/index.php5?title=Tools)

Ohio Detailing
05-10-2008, 06:57 AM
Thanks TOG, awesome info to read