PDA

View Full Version : Wedding story

wytstang
07-22-2006, 02:32 PM
Wedding story

I was a very happy person. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me ... it was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was braless. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a pleasant view. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me."

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!
With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test.....we couldn't ask for better man for our daughter. Welcome to our family!!!"

And the moral of this story is: ..........always keep your condoms in your car :righton:

Surfer
07-22-2006, 02:51 PM
deja vu, that happen to you? I swear somebody told me that before once lol? Still funny as hell:D

ScottB
07-22-2006, 03:16 PM
Well ...... lets just see if you choose the door or the stairs after several years of marriage !!!

wytstang
07-22-2006, 03:21 PM
Always the door......

dakevmann
07-22-2006, 03:55 PM
Wytstang wow your in laws did that to you too!

supercharged
07-22-2006, 04:09 PM
I choose Pinnacle!:D ;)

dengood1
07-22-2006, 04:30 PM
Well ...... lets just see if you choose the door or the stairs after several years of marriage !!!

so what are you saying Killr? lol

...hope the wifey doesn't read over your shoulder;)

ScottB
07-22-2006, 05:48 PM
so what are you saying Killr?

I am truly not saying or implying anything. We all have great intentions when we marry and most are truly in lust. Love is different and unfortunately many fail to be faithful, once they move into this step. I have many friends that have failed marriages ...... :(

belcherm58
07-22-2006, 05:50 PM
Man, That sounds like the father on Meet The Parents. What would the sister
have done if you raced up the steps and her half naked? I would be scared
of the family. You had better take the moral high ground everytime with them.
They might hire a indepedent girl to approach you. Hmmm!

belcherm58
07-22-2006, 05:52 PM
I am truly not saying or implying anything. We all have great intentions when we marry and most are truly in lust. Love is different and unfortunately many fail to be faithful, once they move into this step. I have many friends that have failed marriages ...... :(

It's a leap of faith to say the least.

supercharged
07-22-2006, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the story. I would probably just tell her - next time........LOL:D
Just kidding...

dengood1
07-22-2006, 09:57 PM
I was kidding man-----I was referring to you being married for a couple of years!!lol:cheers:

wytstang
07-22-2006, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the story. I would probably just tell her - next time........LOL:D
Just kidding...
I'll put you on my list of "Things to do" :D