PDA

View Full Version : What to use over Ultima PGP?

phil11
05-06-2008, 03:42 PM
I am happy with the UPGP at this time, but I was curious as to what could be used over it. Right now, I use PB SW for light cleaning, or ONR for washes. I have also used the new Opti ID with excellent results, after the ONR. Thanks for any help. And, really do not want to put another layer of UPGP at this time. It was put on by a friend, as I wanted to try it out. I may see how Opti seal plays with it.

Thanks

ScottB
05-06-2008, 05:55 PM
how about the new polycharged Four Star Spray ... very glossy and reflective looking.

Rsurfer
05-06-2008, 07:21 PM
I am happy with the UPGP at this time, but I was curious as to what could be used over it. Right now, I use PB SW for light cleaning, or ONR for washes. I have also used the new Opti ID with excellent results, after the ONR. Thanks for any help. And, really do not want to put another layer of UPGP at this time. It was put on by a friend, as I wanted to try it out. I may see how Opti seal plays with it.

Thanks
I would skip the OS. OS is ok, but does not come close to UPGP as far as gloss. It might be more durable, don't know by how much. It takes only 10 min. to do the entire car, so why not another coat? I just got my jar of Fuzion and plan on putting on a coat or two over 3X UPGP this weekend.

shuskan3
05-06-2008, 08:00 PM
Hey Phil, long time no talk man.

How is the paint on the cobra holding up?

I guess it has been a few months since we applied the Ultima. Are you wanting to stick with a sealant or maybe top it with a carnauba? If you would like shoot me an e-mail and you can come by one day and we can put some wax on the car. If you would like to go with a carnauba I would suggest the new P21S 100% Carnauba. I have had great results with it on red. I also have Lusso Oro, Natty's Blue, Pinnacle Sig Series, and a few other nuba's if you would like to try one out. Another coat of Ultima is a great choice too. Again, just shoot me an e-mail and I will take care of you. (Not trying to make money here, just would like to shoot the sh*t and put another coat of wax on the car)

phil11
05-07-2008, 07:43 AM
Hey Phil, long time no talk man.

How is the paint on the cobra holding up?

I guess it has been a few months since we applied the Ultima. Are you wanting to stick with a sealant or maybe top it with a carnauba? If you would like shoot me an e-mail and you can come by one day and we can put some wax on the car. If you would like to go with a carnauba I would suggest the new P21S 100% Carnauba. I have had great results with it on red. I also have Lusso Oro, Natty's Blue, Pinnacle Sig Series, and a few other nuba's if you would like to try one out. Another coat of Ultima is a great choice too. Again, just shoot me an e-mail and I will take care of you. (Not trying to make money here, just would like to shoot the sh*t and put another coat of wax on the car)
Everything is looking great, and your job was excellent! After reading everything, it seems that another coat is the way to go. I have the P21s, nattys blue and Pinnacle at this time. I will send you another email shortly, and I am looking at ordering the 4 oz of UPGP.

ps- I see you use Countrysquire as a username sometimes. Is this the same username of a guy that used to have a silver cobra as well?