PDA

View Full Version : New and Improved Cobra Miracle Towel

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
05-06-2008, 07:48 AM
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/miracle-towel4.jpg

Feel the softer side of automotive care. Im the MAN

The Cobra Miracle Towel has been upgraded! The Miracle Towel has always been our softest, most luxurious microfiber towel. Now it’s even better! With a new satin edge and thicker pile, the Miracle Towel is the ultimate microfiber detailing towel for car care perfectionists.

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/miracle-towel-tag1.jpg

The Miracle Towel set the standard for microfiber with a sumptuous 70/30 blend of polyester and polyamide and a deep pillowy nap. Many manufacturers tried but they couldn’t recreate the softness of the Miracle Towel. Now the Miracle Towel has more of what you look for in a microfiber towel: a deeper nap, a satin edge, and double-sided construction. The new Miracle Towel is our best ever!

The Cobra Miracle Towel (http://www.autogeek.net/miracletowel.html)

ScottB
05-06-2008, 09:49 AM
you know how I luv MF towels ....

Surfer
05-06-2008, 10:02 AM
nice :D

A4PITA
08-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Does anyone know if any brand of Microfiber would be better than Cotton? I'm not ready to drop a lot of $$$ for the cobra towels yet. Costco Wholesale sells a 36 pack of microfiber for about $20.00. I don't know what the big difference would be. I'm sure most of this stuff is made in China anyway.
Any replies from people who have used different brands would be appreciated. Thanks.

Rsurfer
08-28-2008, 02:49 PM
Does anyone know if any brand of Microfiber would be better than Cotton? I'm not ready to drop a lot of $$$ for the cobra towels yet. Costco Wholesale sells a 36 pack of microfiber for about $20.00. I don't know what the big difference would be. I'm sure most of this stuff is made in China anyway.
Any replies from people who have used different brands would be appreciated. Thanks.
Thats like comparing Souveran wax to Turtle Wax. The Costco mf will lint your paint and glass. It will also scratch soft cc. Most are made in China or Korea, but that doesnt mean there is not a difference in quality.

rwisejr
08-28-2008, 02:57 PM
The costco ones are good for all the dirty jobs like engine bay,door jambs ,wheel wells and wheels. I have found if you have a Target in your area that the Gray Vroom towels a pretty good quality and can be used on the paint. The orange I would use for interior.But always buy your self high quality MF's to use on your paint work .It will be cheaper in the long run

r0ckstrWS6
09-09-2008, 03:39 PM

I think u should buy at least one microfiber towel from AG and then compare it to the costco ones. you WILL notice the difference. my .02

08 300C
09-09-2008, 03:56 PM
:whs:a4pita,
I was like you, then I bought a few Cobras from AG, the difference is HUGE. Now I'm addicted to MF. I had bought a 20 pack from Pep Boys and I couldn’t agree more with keeping them OFF the Paint.

Brian_Brice
09-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Might have to give these a whirl, I am a fan of the purple version.

08 300C
09-09-2008, 04:16 PM
Oh, and you know what I really like about the new ones, as the pic shows the tag isn’t sewn in making the edge rip when you remove it, nice touch. It’s all about the little things.

ScottB
09-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Might have to give these a whirl, I am a fan of the purple version.

try the grey supremes and the new white/red border offerings too. So many nice towels at AG ...,

Racin10s
09-09-2008, 08:20 PM
try the grey supremes and the new white/red border offerings too. So many nice towels at AG ...,

I just got my shipment of the gray supremes when they were bogo. I have to say these are the softest most plush towels I have ever used. They are just unreal.

Keith Harrison
09-09-2008, 09:58 PM
The costco yellow are absolute crap. They are fine for cleaning your tires or maybe under hood but that is about it. They lint like crazy on glass and as I found the hard way, washing your good MF towels with them will contaminate your good ones. I have probably 15-20 good AG ones and have had to boil them twice (someone else's suggestion) to get rid of the lint. Just did the 2nd boil and have not confirmed if it worked but the 1st one did not remove all lint.

Thought I was smart with the big costco package thinking I could clean my PC screens, eye glasses, car interior etc and boy did I screw up. My eye glasses look like they grew hair...

Blade
09-09-2008, 10:48 PM
The costco ones are good for all the dirty jobs like engine bay,door jambs ,wheel wells and wheels. I have found if you have a Target in your area that the Gray Vroom towels a pretty good quality and can be used on the paint. The orange I would use for interior.But always buy your self high quality MF's to use on your paint work .It will be cheaper in the long run
I'm waiting for my package of various Cobra MF towels from AG. Should be here soon.

Stay away from the Target orange Vroom towels. I have a bunch of them after Target went BOGO a few months ago. I thought I was getting a good deal. They didn't swirl my paint but, boy, do they leave a ton of lint everywhere. I didn't notice this until I bought some halogen work lights to view my polishing results.

These towels will now relegated to engine bay, door jams and wheels, when my AG package arrives.

bcwang
05-15-2009, 12:54 AM
Anyone know if the white (arctic) miracle towel is this new improved one as well? I don't see the blue one anywhere now.